Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAS: E.A.T. E-Glo S Phono Preamplifier and LPS Linear Power Supply - Equipment Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAS: E.A.T. E-Glo S Phono Preamplifier and LPS Linear Power Supply - Equipment Report

E.A.T. E-Glo S Phono Preamplifier and LPS Linear Power Supply
    - Happy Marriage

Equipment report
    by Andre Jennings

"European Audio Team (E.A.T.) has taken the ECC83 dual triode tube and merged it with solid-state electronics to create the E-Glo S phonostage. When coupled with the LPS external linear power supply, the E-Glo S enjoys improved performance and offers increased listening pleasure."

The TAS Equipment Report is now online here: E.A.T. E-Glo S Phono Preamplifier and LPS Linear Power Supply - The Absolute Sound - High-performance Audio and Music Reviews
    Last edited by Dre_J; 12-14-2020, 08:33 PM.
    Every day is a good day to play analog.
    - 12" 33-1/3 RPM or 45 RPM vinyl
    - 10.5" 15ips or 30ips tape
    Every day is a good day for live music.

Nice review. I actually preferred (and bought) the Petit version and LPS over the EGlo S. But I could see people liking the either.
    SOURCE: VINYL - EAT C-Sharp with, EAT LPS power supply, My Sonic Lab Signature Gold
    DIGITAL - Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC. Roon Nucleus w/EAT Lps power supply. Auralic Aires G1
    PHONOSTAGE: AudioNet PAM G2 with AudioNet EPX power supply.
    PREAMP: Audionet PRE G2.
    AMPLIFIER: Audionet MAX monoblocks.
    SPEAKERS: YG Acoustics Anat III Signatures (upgraded to Sonja 1.2) JL Audio F112 V2 (x2)
    CABLES: Kubala-Sosna, Kubala Sosna Xpander.....Audio Desk Systeme RCM, Adona Rack, GIK & Acoustimac room treatment, Isoacoustics

Comment

• Dre_J
      Dre_J commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Did you use the LPS for both?

• tom_hankins
      tom_hankins commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard them both without the LPS, thought the E Glo S was to lush in comparison to the Petit. I bought the Petit and an LPS. Then added Telefunken smooth and ribbed plate tubes.
      Plus the loading options were alot more on the Petit.
Working...
X