X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAS: Accuphase C-3850 Preamplifier and P-7300 Power Amplifier

Accuphase C-3850 Preamplifier and P-7300 Power Amplifier
    -Soundly Engineered Design and Performance

Below is a link to my equipment report of the Accuphase C-3850 Flagship Preamplifier and the new P-7300 Amplifier

My conclusion is solid design and performance.

Link: Accuphase C-3850 Preamplifier and P-7300 Power Amplifier

Dre
    "The Accuphase brand was originally marketed under the company name of Kensonic Laboratory, Inc. in 1972. To celebrate its tenth anniversary, the company changed its name to Accuphase Laboratory, Inc. The name Accuphase was chosen as a merging of the words accurate and phase. One of the basic ideologies of the company has been quality over quantity, from the first C-200 preamplifier and P-300 amplifier to the latest products under evaluation—the C-3850 preamplifier ($43,500) and P-7300 power amplifier ($32,000)."
    Last edited by Dre_J; 04-28-2017, 09:03 AM. Reason: changed review to equipment report
    Every day is a good day to play analog.
    - 12" 33-1/3 RPM or 45 RPM vinyl
    - 10.5" 15ips or 30ips tape
    Every day is a good day for live music.

Nice review on some beautiful equipment!

Comment

I have admired accuphase for years. Sometimes used by Joe Cohen and Neil Levy of The Lotus Group at shows.
      TW Acustic TT with Ref motor & controller; Tri-Planar Arm; Transfiguration Proteus Cart; Arcam R Phono Preamp; Bluesound Vault-2 Music Server & Streamer; VTL 6.5 preamp, Pass Labs 150.8 Amp; Revel Studio Ultima Loudspeakers; Symposium Osiris Rack; Symposium Platforms and Roller Blocks plus grade 2.5 Balls; Shunyata Hydra 8; Shunyata AC Cords; Audio Art Ref balanced ICs, MIT Oracle IC and Magnum Speaker Cables; Schiitt Headphone Amp; Sennheiser HD700 Headphones; KLAudio Ultrasonic Record Cleaner

Comment

Andre, Thank you for reviewing this Accuphase gear. It was your excellent write up that helped give me the incentive to make a purchase.I wish more audio writers would take a closer look at this underappreciated brand.
        - David -
        Accuphase A-75, C-3850, DP-750, T-1200, C-37, P-530, A-6, /Sonus faber Stradivari / Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 IC,SP, Platimun Electra PC's /Clearaudio Innovation Wood 9" Universal w/My Sonic Lab Ultra Emminent GX, Clearaudio Da Vinci,MCRU Linear PSU / Technics SL-1210GR w/My Sonic Lab Emminent GL / Stillpoints Ultra SS / Magnum Dynalab Signal Sleuth / Nakamichi Dragon/ Synergistic Research Powercell UEF 12SE PLC, Active Ground Block SE, Black Box / Furutech GTX-D NCF outlets, Flux-50 NCF ,20a dedicated line / SteinMusic H2 Harmonizers / Akiko Audio Corelli PLC. Phono booster, Tuning sticks / Symposium Acoustics Svelt Shelves,Precision Couplers,Segue ISO,Rollerblock Series 2+ / KLAudio RCM / Clearaudio Smart Matrix RCM

Coming soon : Magico S7, Mcoat Red w/Mpod

Comment

• Dre_J
          Dre_J commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm happy you found the report on the Accuphase electronics useful.

Dre
      Working...
      X