Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UltraAnalogue Recordings releases 4 tapes of Van Cliburn Winner - Vadym Kholodenko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UltraAnalogue Recordings releases 4 tapes of Van Cliburn Winner - Vadym Kholodenko

I'm very excited to release my first solo recordings of Vadym Kholodenko (4 tapes) - he creates a sound like no other pianist I've heard & on these tapes, it is extraordinary!
    Here is a taste of that concert:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-yAp7dOTFw

1) Beethoven Bagatelles & Beethoven Rondo
    2) Mozart Fantasia K.475 & Mozart Piano Sonata K.457
    3) Godowsky Studies after Chopin Nos.1,4,5,6,16,22,18A,39,42
    4) Godowsky Studies after Chopin No.43 & Encores: Rachmaninov Prelude, Tchaikovsky Troika & Medtner Fairy Tales

The Godowsky Studies are transcriptions of the Chopin Etudes & his purpose was to make these even harder than they already are... these are the ultimate test of the left hand, as he's reversed the roles of the right & left hand, with the melody being played mostly by the left hand & often, the whole etude is played by the left hand ONLY!

Ed

Vadym is a great player
    PAP Trio 10/Voxativ & PAP Trio 15 Horn speakers, Ampsandsound Casablanca monoblocks, First Sound Audio Mark 3SI Paramount preamp,
    Mojo Audio Deja Vu server, Mojo Audio Mystique V3 DAC, The Linear Solution Ethernet Switch, Blue Jeans Ethernet cablling,
    Akiko Corelli, Custom power strip direct wired to panel with OFC copper wire. Inakustik Ref Air 2404 Speaker cable. Genesis and Inakustik NF2404 Air Interconnects. ADDPower Symphony and Electraclear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingrex View Post
      Vadym is a great player
      He is a true poet on the piano... will be one of the greats of this generation... IMHO

I am lucky to have him on 15ips 2 track....!

Comment

Got my tapes on order! Larry
        Analog- VPIClassic3-3DArm,SoundsmithZephyrII+MiyajimaZeroMono, 2xAmpex ATR-102,Doshi3.0,Merrill Trident Master Tape Pre,Herron VTPH-2A
        Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,Mykerinos,PacMicroModel2
        Dig Play-mchNADAC, LampiPac, Roon, HQP, Oppo105
        Electronics-Doshi Pre,CJ MET1mchPre, Cary2A3monoamps
        Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR
        Other-2x512Engineer/Marutani Symmetrical Power, AudioDiskVinylCleaner,AirTightRecordFlat, Scott Rust Interconnects,
        Music-15KRecs(90%classical),1.3KR2Rtapes,50TBrips

Comment

How do you order your tapes Larry? NAB or IEC
          PAP Trio 10/Voxativ & PAP Trio 15 Horn speakers, Ampsandsound Casablanca monoblocks, First Sound Audio Mark 3SI Paramount preamp,
          Mojo Audio Deja Vu server, Mojo Audio Mystique V3 DAC, The Linear Solution Ethernet Switch, Blue Jeans Ethernet cablling,
          Akiko Corelli, Custom power strip direct wired to panel with OFC copper wire. Inakustik Ref Air 2404 Speaker cable. Genesis and Inakustik NF2404 Air Interconnects. ADDPower Symphony and Electraclear.

Comment

Working...
          X