Vladimir Lamm RIP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladimir Lamm RIP!

With a heavy heart I announce the death of my dear friend and mentor Vladimir Lamm. I lost a friend and the audio world lost his best, RIP Vladimir you’ll be missed.

https://www.lammindustries.com/

Click image for larger version  Name:	13BBA6C0-5DAA-4184-9D8C-532F28920D0F.png Views:	0 Size:	122.1 KB ID:	166651

david
    Manufacturer: American Sound Turntables and The Nothing Rack
    Distribution: NEODIO

Special Sales: van den Hul
    Industry Representation: Lamm, Kharma OLS Speakers, Ortofon, ZYX, Keith Monks, Audio Desk, Jensen Transformer, Venta Airwasher

Unique Items: Vintage Horn Speakers
    http://www.audionirvana.org/forum/ti...stening-room-1
    http://www.audionirvana.org/forum/ti...earfield-setup

David,

Sorry to hear that. He was an interesting guy and very nice the couple of times we met.

Beau
    Turntable: - 1. Fairchild 750/OMA slate plinth
    2. Analog Engineering AE-2008 MinusK support.
    Tonearm: 1. Schroder Custom
    2. Schick 12"
    3. Abis SA-1
    Cartridge: Miyajima Kansui and Premium BE Mono
    PhonoPre: AprilSound LR, EMIA Strain Gauge, EMIA silver SUT
    CD: Wadia 860x
    Server: Innuos Zen Mini Mk3
    DAC: Computer Audio Design 1543 Mk2
    Preamp: Bent Audio TAP-X w silver autoformers
    Amplifier: AprilSound SET50 monoblocks
    Speaker: Pioneer PAX-30C

Comment

Sad news. He was a great engineer. At Lamm, he was very accessible & had a good sense of humor. Probably forgot more about audio then I know. RIP
      CJ Gat, Lamm ML1.1, CJ Tea1 S3 phono, TW Acoustics Raven AC, Tri-Planer MK Vll SE, Vdh Crimson Stradivarius, Exemplar Modded 205(Tube Output & separate power supply), Rockport Avior ll Speakers, Shunyata Everest, Triton V3, Shunyata Sigma Power Cables, Sigma SC's & Python Zitron IC's. Audio Desk Pro LP Cleaner, Stillpoints & Stillpoints Aperture Panels.

Comment

So sorry to hear David. May he rest in peace and his family take solace in the legacy he left.
        Micro Seiki SX-8000 table with flywheel, SME 3012R arm, SME 312S arm, Lyra Etna SL and Dynavector XV-1S cartridges, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 tape deck, Ampex 350 repros, Roon Nucleus Plus server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6 pre, ARC Ref 75 amp, JBL 4345 speakers, and Def Tech Ref subs.

Comment

Vlad will be missed by his legions of fans that use and love his gear. RIP

Comment

Very sad news. His WE417A driven Phonostage introduced me to music playback I never thought possible. He just rebuilt it for me after 20 years or so. Makes it even more of a treasure. A loss for music reproduction. His SS quiet tube designs, helped usher in the tube revival, reshaping what was possible. Best wishes to Elina.

Comment

Working...
            X