On the move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the move

I'm excited to announce that I have joined the good folks at Music Direct, managing their new showrooms and as chief analog setup guy. About two years ago Music Direct moved to a much larger facility in a nicer area on the north side of Chicago.

We currently have two showrooms and an open area for browsing records and checking out special deals. We're getting ready to open the showrooms to demonstrate really cool gear such as Aurender, BAT, Focal, Koetsu, Lyra, Marantz, McIntosh, Shunyata, Spiral Groove, Vandersteen, VPI, and much, much more. Showroom hours will be announced on our website and in our Soundbytes newsletter. Special demonstrations, seminars, etc. are in the works.

It's a wonderful challenge, but does doing what you love ever really seem like work? Come for a listen.
    Brian Walsh
    ttsetup.com

Congrats on the new position Brian! Music Direct customers will be delighted to know you're setting up their turntables!
    Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
    Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Zellaton Plural Evo speakers
    -Goldmund Telos 300 stereo amp
    -Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier
    -Doshi EVO and Goldmund PH3.8 phonostage
    -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
    -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
    -Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, Fuuga Mk. 2, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MutechHayabusa, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
    -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
    -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 6, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies and Ensemble Power Cords
    -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz 3 racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA OHIO Class 2.1+ platforms.

Comment

Congratulations, one of my favorite places! Good Luck.
      SOURCE: VINYL - EAT C-Sharp with, EAT LPS power supply, My Sonic Lab Signature Gold
      DIGITAL - Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC. Roon Nucleus w/EAT Lps power supply. Auralic Aires G1
      PHONOSTAGE: AudioNet PAM G2 with AudioNet EPX power supply.
      PREAMP: Audionet PRE G2.
      AMPLIFIER: Audionet MAX monoblocks.
      SPEAKERS: YG Acoustics Anat III Signatures (upgraded to Sonja 1.2) JL Audio F112 V2 (x2)
      CABLES: Kubala-Sosna, Kubala Sosna Xpander.....Audio Desk Systeme RCM, Adona Rack, GIK & Acoustimac room treatment, Isoacoustics

Comment

They are probably the future. Good luck. My dealings with the company have always been positive, whether at a retail or corporate level.

Comment

Congrats!
          Hugh Nguyen
          ACA

Comment

Good for you Brian.

Comment

Congrats on the new job and best wishes going forward!

Comment

Working...
              X