California Audio Show 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Audio Show 2017

The latest iteration of the California Audio Show will happen next week. July 28th to 30th at the Hilton Oakland Airport.

I will be in Boardroom I where Genesis is making the US commercial launch of the new Maestro loudspeaker. Anybody else from Audionirvana going to be there?

https://caaudioshow.com/
    Gary L Koh, CEO and Chief Designer
    Genesis Advanced Technologies, Inc.
    www.genesisloudspeakers.com

Good Grief - Another California Audio Show? How many are there? Seems like one per week...And here in Texas we get nothing...Really Sucks
    Primary 2 channel stuff: Atma-Sphere MP-1 Mk 3.3, Pass Labs X600.5 amps, Aerial SW 12 subs, True Sound Works Ultimate Apogee Divas, Dunlavy SC4s, VPI HRX Reference w Avenger mag drive and Reference footers, Gimbal Fatboy, Yamaha GT2000 for Mono, Miyajima Kansui, Miyajima ZERO, Fidelity Research MC-201 & 202, VPI ADS, Vendetta Research SCP-1, Audio Note UK- 3.1X II balanced DAC, Meridian Sooloos, Western Electric Speaker wire, mostly diy balanced interconnects, Furutech Power Cords

Comment

Originally posted by garylkoh View Post
      The latest iteration of the California Audio Show will happen next week. July 28th to 30th at the Hilton Oakland Airport . . . Anybody else from Audionirvana going to be there?https://caaudioshow.com/
      I plan to go if I'm not traveling. Right now I'd put the odds at 50:50. I'll stop by and say hello if I do make it.
      ---Gary

Analog: Scheu + Immedia RPM tonearm + Koetsu Black + Pass Xono or Threshold FET 10pe
      Amps: First Watt F7, HK Citation II
      Pre-Amps: CJ Premier 14, Threshold FET 10e, DIY 417a with output transformer
      Speakers: Horning Eufrodite, Reference 3A mm de capo
      Tuners: Sansui TU9900, McIntosh MR78
      Digital: i7 Server (Roon) + SSD, Sonore urendu + Mutec MC3+ USB + Berkeley Alpha Dac, Audiomeca Mephisto
      Power: Audience AR12, Torus Tot, DIY filters

Comment

i always wanted to do this show, the SF bay area used record scene has been very very good to me. Id do the road trip just to crate dig for vinyl, the show is a bonus

Comment

Break a leg Gary! Wish I could be there!

Comment

Went to the first three but have not returned since then.
            Dave Clark
            Editor and Publisher, Positive Feedback
            www.positive-feedback.com

Comment

I think that Constantine took a break after the first three (or four) and then re-started this show last year. I like it as it's a friendly, family-oriented show rather than just an audiophile one. One year, they took out a highway billboard ad!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackD201 View Post
                Break a leg Gary! Wish I could be there!
                Will you be in the Hong Kong show in a couple of weeks? I will be there too.

Comment

I can't make it this year Gary. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Letsmakeadeal View Post
                    Good Grief - Another California Audio Show? How many are there? Seems like one per week...And here in Texas we get nothing...Really Sucks
                    I like and respect Constantine. He is one of the stalwarts of the industry, but I have to agree. Texas is the biggest state in the US, they have the best steak and ribs in the country, great hospitality & heck, you could even invite Janine Turner as a special guest! The show could be bigger than...

Comment

• Rob
                      Rob commented
                      Editing a comment
                      of the ten hottest cities in the US--temperature-wise--like 5 are in TX. I need a real good reason to visit other than an audio show, maybe Austin in the Fall for F1

• Letsmakeadeal
                      Letsmakeadeal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes but the other 8-9 months you can still usually play Golf without a sweater 80% of the time.
                  Working...
                  X