Music Direct Ultimate Cartridge Setup Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Direct Ultimate Cartridge Setup Service

This is not new to me since I have been doing this for quite a few years but is relatively new at Music Direct, briefly described on page 29 of our catalog.

Please check it out and give me a call if you have any questions. Also please visit our rooms at AXPONA.

Brian Walsh
    Music Direct
    Analog Expert / Showroom Manager
    800-449-8333 x140

Well I think that's pretty cool!
    Horning Eufrodite Ellipse III Speakers - 300B Monoblocks - TW Acustic RLS-100 Line Stage - TW Acustic RPS-100 Phono Stage - TW Acustic Raven AC with (2) 10.5 Arms and Black Knight Anniversary Upgrades - Ortofon A-95 and Miyajima Zero - Playback Designs MP-5 to a Bricasti M1 DAC for SACD (DSD) and Redbook - Tascam 42B Refurbished - (2) Silver Circle Audio TCHAIK 6's - Custom Furutech Power Cords & Interconnects and Inakustik LS-4004 Air Speaker Cables - VPI 16.5 RCM

Comment

Excellent Service and so necessary for optimum Analog Playback--especially if you are all thumbs --like me!

Plus Brian is the acknowledge go to man for this type of setup

Definitely a must!

Socrates

Comment

So, you make house calls? And that's limited to Chicago metro? Or people ship their turntables to you to perform the service and the 'set up' table is return shipped? (which would make me more than a bit wary). Inquiring minds....

Comment

• bpw
          bpw commented
          Editing a comment
          Bill, I'm happy to go anywhere. Moderate travel expenses have to be added, of course. But it gets done right, every time. I'm hell-bent on doing that. People can ship turntables to me, subject to discussion as to whether things will stay set, which often they do.

• Bill Hart
          Bill Hart commented
          Editing a comment
          Brian, that's great!
      Working...
      X