-Jadis Electronics JS2 Digital to Analog Converter
    -McIntosh MVP-891 Multi-Disc Player
    -Triangle Arts Symphony Turntable
    -Triangle Arts Crystal Motor Controller
    -Schick 9” Tonearm
    -Grado Reference Series Reference2 MM Cartridge
    -Acoustic Zen Adagio Jr Loud Speakers

Nice system!

How did you come to choose the Schick arm for your TA table?
    Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
    Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers with SPod feet
    -cj 40th Anniversary ART300 monoblock amplifiers
    -Ensemble Fuoco hybrid integrated amplifier
    -cj GAT preamplifier Series 2 preamplifier
    -Doshi V3.0 phonostage
    -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
    -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
    -Lyra Atlas SL, Fuuga, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
    -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
    -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Allnic cables, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, MG Audio, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies Power Cords
    -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

I wanted a Schröder Reference but that was too expensive for me at this time. i came across Schick's website and after talking with him i ordered a tonearm. it was reasonably priced and i like the simplistic approach. Of course being from the middle of nowhere there are no places to audition any arms so i had to go with my gut. I also liked Thomas's personality and how it shows in his website and through communicating with him.

Comment

i should mention that the arm is in the process of being made but i will let you know how i like it when it arrives. Thomas is also making me a Wood Headshell for my Grado Cartridge.

Comment

Welcome, great system!
          SOURCE: VINYL - EAT C-Sharp, Soundsmith Paua mkII, Benz LPS-mr, Benz Ebony H
          DIGITAL - Marantz SA-11S3 sacd/cd/transport, Auralic Vega G2 DAC. Bluesound Node 2i
          PHONOSTAGE: AudioNet PAM G2 with AudioNet EPS G2 power supply. Lehmann Audio Decade. MoFi Studiophono
          PREAMP: Audionet PRE G2.
          AMPLIFIER: Audionet MAX monoblocks.
          SPEAKERS: YG Acoustics Anat III Signatures (upgraded to Sonja 1.2) SVS SB-4000 subwoofers (x2)
          CABLES: Kubala-Sosna.....Audio Desk Systeme RCM, Adona Rack, GIK room treatment

Comment

Thanks,

I love my system, it has taken me years to get here and i am pretty content with it. Of course if i had Gobs of cash i would like to try out other things,

Comment

I like your font. I was going to ask where you plug it all in if in the galaxy, but I didn't want you to think we're all smart-asses here.
              Greetings from Earth!

Comment

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
                Magnepan 1.6 QR Loudspeakers, Amherst A-2000 MOSFET 150 WPC Amp, Conrad Johnson PV-10A Modded Tube Line & Phono Stage, Electrocompaniet MC II Class A Head Amp, Shelter 501 Mark II Cart (St) , Graham Engineering 2.2 Tonearm (St) , VPI Aries-1 Turntable (St) , VPI Clamp, Denon DL-102 Cart, (M) , Luxman Tonearm (M) , Kenwood KD-500 Turntable (M) , Michell Clamp, Marantz 20B Analog FM Tuner, Teac A3300SX R2R, Pioneer SACD, Onkyo DX-6800 CD Transport, DIY 24B/192K DAC, DIY Silver Interconnects

Comment

Welcome and "Don't Panic" there are infinite possibilities in audio.

Comment

Working...
                  X