X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Lefkowicz
    replied
    Welcome to the group!

I had heard the RM-V60 in a few demos with Brian Cheney. Always thought they were a pretty special speaker. I still have my RM-2neo speakers, but they are sitting in storage. Those are still my wife's favorite speakers. I see SST Ampzilla 2000 monos in the pic. Nice amps, too!

Leave a comment:

• Housteau
    replied
    Originally posted by MylesBAstor View Post
    Glad you made it to our little corner of the web!
    I'm not sure how I had missed it over these years, but then I don't spend a whole lot of time online, so I shouldn't be too surprised that I did.

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    Glad you made it to our little corner of the web!

Leave a comment:

• Sgood@verizon.net
    replied
    Welcome, congrats on a great system. I run VMPS Larger Subs and have always liked them.

Leave a comment:

• timztunz
    replied
    Welcome to the forum neighbor! Since it seems like you make it to Houston from time to time please feel free to reach out for a visit. Lovely space and I’m sure very rewarding.

Leave a comment:

• Housteau
    replied
    Thank you everyone. I am getting more and more familiar with the forum.

Leave a comment:

• 1morerecord2clean
    replied
    I haven’t heard your speakers in several years but the last show I attended I thought they were special! Nice listening space.

Leave a comment:

• Housteau
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't quite figured out how to set a signature yet. Yes those are the VMPS RM-V60's. The bass towers are actually part of the complete system, which is very rare. I was the first owner and I only know of one other complete system out there, but there may be more.

• jwhite613
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• rbbert
    replied
    RM-V60’s; custom subs? What other components (you can add your system to your signature)

Leave a comment:

• jcmusic
    replied
    Hey Dave,
    Glad to see you found your way here, welcome to the forum.

Jay

Leave a comment:

• tom_hankins
    replied
    Welcome, very nice room!

Leave a comment:

• Housteau
    started a topic Hello From A New Member In Louisiana

Hello From A New Member In Louisiana

I just joined today and made my first post in the Reel to Reel forum. I am still learning my way around here and how to do different things. For now I will just try to post a picture and description of my listening space. It has taken quite some time to get everything to where it is today. But, it has been time well spent since I am very pleased with where it is. The room measures 21' x 25' x 12' cathedral peak. It is separate from my small home, but connected by a covered walkway. I recently did a Zoom interview for YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01rdlbNA_ls

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200728_132652.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	144391
Working...
X