No announcement yet.

Hi from Melbourne, Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

siddh, Thanks for sharing your personal experience with the Acoustic Resonators. It helps that you have the full compliment of resonators for reference. I have the greatest respect for Franck Tchang's creations. The area behind my speakers is very uneven as my front wall is under an open set of stairs. I've got steel rails & ss wire behind one speaker, and a landing with a cupboard door behind the other (see my pics above). Hence it's isn't really practical for me to place traditional bass traps or diffusers/absorbers. And as mentioned my listening room is also my living/dining room, so i'm limited in what I can do. But the Resonators are very subtle, and from all the feedback i've received, they could be just the ticket to address any room room issues I have.

I could install a pair of medium size art panels on my rear wall in place of my current artwork, but i'd have to discuss that with Franck and see what solution he thinks will work best. Whenever i'm ready to get some room treatments, Acoustic Resonators & RW Acoustics art panels would be at the top of my list for room treatments.
    Front End: Vitus SCD-025 Mk2, Oppo BPD-103 Amp: Vitus SIA-025 Speakers: Magico S5 Mk2 Isolation: Taoc ASR series racks, Taoc SCB-RS-HC50G, Stillpoints Ultra 6's + Bases/Mini's/LPI's AC Power: Furutech GTX-D(G), Gigawatt PC-3 SE Evo, Jorma Prime pc's (re-terminated with cryo'd Oyaide M1/F1’s), Jorma Unity pc (re-terminated with Oyaide P-004/C-004’s) Cables: Jorma Prime xlr's + Statement sc's, Siltech Classic Anniversary rca's + HDMI Tweaks: Acoustic Revive (various), Akiko E-tuning Gold MkII

Comment

Originally posted by Per Sundell View Post
      Welcome!
      Thanks for the warm welcome PS. Como estas?

Front End: Vitus SCD-025 Mk2, Oppo BPD-103 Amp: Vitus SIA-025 Speakers: Magico S5 Mk2 Isolation: Taoc ASR series racks, Taoc SCB-RS-HC50G, Stillpoints Ultra 6's + Bases/Mini's/LPI's AC Power: Furutech GTX-D(G), Gigawatt PC-3 SE Evo, Jorma Prime pc's (re-terminated with cryo'd Oyaide M1/F1’s), Jorma Unity pc (re-terminated with Oyaide P-004/C-004’s) Cables: Jorma Prime xlr's + Statement sc's, Siltech Classic Anniversary rca's + HDMI Tweaks: Acoustic Revive (various), Akiko E-tuning Gold MkII

Comment

• Per Sundell
        Per Sundell commented
        Editing a comment
        Vacation, half a bottle of wine every day for a fortnight, six more weeks of vacation, spinning Chilly Gonzalez. Could be worse.

And you kind sir?

Per Sundell, Sounds like an epic bender . As for me, don't ask. I'm dealing with a lot of s*** at the moment .

Comment

• Per Sundell
        Per Sundell commented
        Editing a comment
        Im sad to hear that. Hope you get things sorted out!

Welcome, I love your set up, very Zen, I bet the sound is incredible

Comment

Originally posted by don View Post
        Welcome, I love your set up, very Zen, I bet the sound is incredible
        Yeah thanks Don. It's coming along nicely. I'm looking forward to adding Magico SPods in the near future. Then my next project will be addressing grounding. So there's plenty of development in the pipeline, but i'm pretty wrapped with the sound already .

Comment

Working...
        X