X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    Originally posted by Shaffer View Post
    Many of you know who I am. Please call me by my first name, Felix.

As a side note, I'm saddened to see members delineated into categories, seeming as a means of delineating prestige, on a new forum no less. Really don't like it. At all.

Thank you for having me,
    Felix

Hi and welcome Felix. Yeah we go back a ways to the rough and tumble days of wreck.high-endaudio.opinion.

Not quite sure what you are referring to by categories but right now anyone who joins in the first month will be a premier club member. That's our way of thanking everyone who came out in the first month to give the forum its critical mass to continue moving forward! If someone isn't a premier member yet, it's solely that we were swamped by memberships yesterday and I haven't gotten around to updating everyone's tag. And thanks to everyone, all 52 of you who became members on our first day. It was a great showing of support for the forum!

After that, membership is determined by number of posts as is the normal process on social media for various reasons.

Leave a comment:

• Shaffer
    started a topic Nice to see a new forum

Nice to see a new forum

Many of you know who I am. Please call me by my first name, Felix.

As a side note, I'm saddened to see members delineated into categories, seeming as a means of delineating prestige, on a new forum no less. Really don't like it. At all.

Thank you for having me,
    Felix
Working...
X