Hi from Colorado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Colorado

Hey guys, just found your site via a friend's recommendation. The forum seems quite active with great topics and great members for so young an age! Congrats Myles.

Looking forward to reading and contributing where I can.

Best,
    Mike
    Mike
    Avanti Audio

Hi Mike, great to see you here! Look forward to seeing your spins!
    Kronos Sparta -> Trinity Phono -> Trinity Pre -> CH Precision A1 -> Magico S7s

Comment

Welcome, just follow my lead, ready fire aim. Or is that jump and hope for a good landing.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Allen and Rust.

Been listening to some new-to-me digital and not spinning much vinyl the past couple weeks, but plan to spend some catch-up time with my TT this weekend.
        Mike
        Avanti Audio

Comment

Hi Mike! Welcome to our virtual audio club in the clouds! Look forward to your contributions as I did our off line conversations about cables!

Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
          Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers with SPod feet
          -cj 40th Anniversary ART300 monoblock amplifiers
          -Merrill Audio Elemente 116 monoblock amplifiers
          -cj GAT preamplifier Series 2 preamplifier
          -Doshi V3.0 phonostage
          -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
          -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
          -Lyra Atlas SL, Fuuga, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
          -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
          -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Allnic cables, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, MG Audio, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies Power Cords
          -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

Hi Myles, thank you!
            Mike
            Avanti Audio

Comment

Mike, you found nirvana the highest form of audio enlightenment
              Linn Kilmax LP12 | Audio Research Ref Phono 2 SE | innous ZENMini | Kii Three

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Mike, you found nirvana the highest form of audio enlightenment
                Well if nothing else, Mike is closer to nirvana living in CO!

-Doshi V3.0 phonostage
                -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
                -Lyra Atlas SL, Fuuga, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
                -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Allnic cables, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, MG Audio, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies Power Cords
                -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

Hey Mike! Welcome aboard.
                  SP-10 MKII table with custom power supply designed and built by Peter Noerbaek with an SME 3012R with Dyna XV-1S cartridge, VPI Avenger table with rim drive and JMW -12-3D arrm with Lyra Etna SL cartridge, Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 tape deck, Ampex 350 repros, Roon Nucleus Plus server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6 pre, ARC Ref 75 amp, JBL 4345 speakers with a pair of Def Tech Ref subs.

Comment

Hi Rob and Mark, thanks for the welcome!...and yes Myles, I'm lucky to live in such a beautiful place as Colorado.
                    Mike
                    Avanti Audio

Comment

Originally posted by MikeCh View Post
                      Hi Rob and Mark, thanks for the welcome!...and yes Myles, I'm lucky to live in such a beautiful place as Colorado.

I've often said to Heidi that I'd be tempted to move to CO if Equinox opened a club out there. Everyone that I've met out there is just so nice. Well least compared to my daily fare of Upper East Siders.

-Doshi V3.0 phonostage

Comment

Working...
                      X