Clear All

Hello and
    Vbr,

Sam

Comment

Hello and welcome !
      Chris
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      Kef 201/2, Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE, Manley Chinook, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV20x2L, ExaSound e32, Acoustic Zen cables. (Office): Vincent SP331 Mkll, Quicksilver Pre, Lumin D1, (Ken Lau Signiture Edition PSU), Bryston BCD-1, Vapor Audio Breeze, WooAudio W6se,Questyle Audio CMA800R LCD-3,HD800s, HD600, Mr Speaker Ether C Flow,

Comment

System update.
        The Codex has been replaced by the Ayre QX5 Twenty. Connected via Ethernet to my Roon Core computer in another room. The improvement is not subtle and I extremely happy. Another change that has me a little perplexed. I have been using NOS Amperex 6dj8 tubes sourced from Andy at Vintage Tube Service in my VAC preamp. One has become noisy requiring replacement. I have acquired a pair of new production Genalex 6922 tubes. The sound has actually changed for the better. Not quite as layer as the Amperex but with better detail and a slight warmth. Between the tubes and the QX5 bass has improved also.
        VAC Renaissance mkV, Ayre VX-5/20, Origin Live Resolution Mk3 (LSC), Origin Live Illustrious mk3c, Cadenza Windfeld Ti, Koetsu RSP, Ayre QX5/20, Spendor D9, Audience AU24SX, Luminous Synchestra, Audience aR6 TSSD, SMARTractor, VPI 16.5

Comment

OKay good

Comment

Working...
          X