• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mshump
    replied
    Originally posted by bpw View Post
    Welcome, Mark!

Will you be attending the AXPONA show in Chicago in two weeks?

I don't know, I and my wife both have a few medical issues, so I haven't decided, but I have grumbled a bit that I would like to go.

Leave a comment:

• mshump
    replied
    Johnny,
    My 2 channel is EMO XSP1 pre, Emo XDA2 Dac, Parasound A23 Amp, Focal 714 speakers, Project Debut TT, and Jriver feed from computer
    My HT EMO XMC1 pre-pro 5.1, Emo XPA3 and UPA-2 amps, and Magnepan 1.7's, MMGC, MMG's and REL T-9 sub

Leave a comment:

• bpw
    replied
    Welcome, Mark!

Will you be attending the AXPONA show in Chicago in two weeks?

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Vinyl
    replied
    Welcome Mark! What kind of EMO gear do you have? I have several friends that have built their HT systems around EMO and they all sound very nice.

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    Originally posted by mshump View Post
    Good morning, I just joined the forum here, looks to be a very interesting forum!
    I am an old fart (LOL) and live in Danville, Illinois and have been interested and enjoying Audio since since my teenage days in the 70's
    I have a 2 channel system and HT system, mostly Emotiva products.

Mark

Hi Mark! Glad you found our virtual audio club in the clouds! Our home is your home!

Leave a comment:

• mshump
    started a topic Good morning and hello from Illinois

Good morning and hello from Illinois

Good morning, I just joined the forum here, looks to be a very interesting forum!
    I am an old fart (LOL) and live in Danville, Illinois and have been interested and enjoying Audio since since my teenage days in the 70's
    I have a 2 channel system and HT system, mostly Emotiva products.

Mark
Working...
X