Some Interesting Audionirvana Stats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Interesting Audionirvana Stats!

Was fooling around today during a break in work and decided to look back at the site's stats since we went "live" at the end of January 2016. Some of these metrics are pretty gobsmacking for even me to wrap my head around! So here goes:
    • Number of users: 311,000
    • Number of Sessions: 865,000
    • Pageviews: 3,400,000
    • Ave. Session duration: 5.04 minutes

Thought you might also like to see a breakdown of where all our visitors come hail from. So here are the top ten countries (this does vary from month to month but is a little more consistent over a several year span):
    1. US: 46%
    2. Canada: 6.3%
    3. UK: 5.6%
    4. Germany: 3.1%
    5. Australia: 2.8%
    6. Italy: 2.5%
    7. France: 2.4%
    8. Netherlands: 1.9%
    9. Singapore: 1.9%
    10. Hong Kong: 1.7%
    (Just shows how high-end audio has grown to be a world-wide community of audiophiles!)

Thanks so much for making this forum one of the best--and most respectful--high-end audio sites on the internet. It's so nice to devote my time to improving and contributing to the forum rather than having to referee fights!

Let's continue to spread the word about the site! I'm thinking about having a contest running from June to end of August with prizes given to the members who refer the most new members to Audionirvana. Maybe a minimum of three to five new referrals to be eligible? What say you?
    Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
    Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers with SPod feet
    -cj 40th Anniversary ART300 monoblock amplifiers
    -Merrill Audio Elemente 116 monoblock amplifiers
    -cj GAT preamplifier Series 2 preamplifier
    -Doshi V3.0 phonostage
    -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
    -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
    -Lyra Atlas SL, Fuuga, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
    -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
    -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Allnic cables, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, MG Audio, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies Power Cords
    -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Well done Myles for creating, and maintaining, a great a forum.

Comment

Mind blowing. Absolutely incredible.
      JLH

Comment

Those are big numbers for a niche market 311,000 people sitting in the dark listing to music on high end systems

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3A0868F2-33E0-43EE-92AA-C744BB8BBD2D.png
Views:	99
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	115364
          TAPE: Studer A807, A810; Revox B77 MkII; Tascam BR-20; Technics RS-1700; Pioneer RT-707, RT-909
          VINYL: Pioneer PL-50LII/Benz LP-S MR/ModWright PH 9.0; Denon DP59-L/Dynavector 20xH
          DIGITAL: Bryston SP-3, MacMini > Oppo Sonica/Pioneer N-50
          SPEAKERS: B&W Nautilus 800, Pioneer DSS-9
          AMPS: Cary SLP-05/Sunfire Signature 600, Pioneer SX-1980

Comment

That’s remarkable!
            Speakers: Horning Eufrodite Ellipse III on Stillpoints Ultra 5S feet
            Amplifier: Silver Circle Audio 300B Monoblocks with Takatsuki 300B tubes
            Preamp: TW Acustic RPA-100 Line Stage
            Phono Stage: TW Acustic RPS-100
            Turntable - TW Acustic Raven AC w/ Black Knight Anniversary Upgrades
            Tonearm: Kuzma 4-Point 14" with Air Tight Opus-1 Cartridge
            Tonearm: TW 10.5" with Miyajima Zero Mono
            Vinyl Care: Audio Desk Pro Ultrasonic & VPI 16.5 RCM
            CD/SACD: Playback Designs MP-5 to Bricasti M1 DAC
            Tape: Tascam 42B-NB (Refurb by Soren Wittrup)
            Tape Stage: Doshi V.3
            Power Conditioner: (2) Silver Circle Audio TCHAIK 6
            Wire: Custom Furutech PC's & IC's + Inakustik LS-4004 Air Speaker Cables
            Tweaks: Stillpoints Aperture II Panels & Stillpoints Ultra SS's sprinkled about - SRA Ohio Class and Symposium Super Plus Platforms

Comment

Impressive!

Thank you Myles for the forum.

Man
              Man Nguyen
              www.AustinAcoustic.net
              4-Way Horn Speakers - Active Crossover - 8 Monoblock SET Amps

Comment

Stand up and take a bow...

Well done Myles.
                Life is analog...digital is just samples thereof.
                https://www.edsstuff.org

Analog: VPI Prime, 3 Belt Drive, Dual Pivot, ADS, Ortofon Windfeld Ti, Liberty B2B-1, Sky 30 Trans, Stereo Squares Dust Cover
                Amp: Rogue RP-9 + Schiit Loki + Parasound A21
                Speakers: Magnepan MMC2 + DW-M + REL T5/i
                Digital: TASCAM UH-7000, Pioneer DV-47Ai, NAD C446, Schiit Modi Multibit
                Headphones: Stax Lambda Pro, Focal Clear, Schiit Lyr 2
                Wires: Kimber Hero + 8TC + AQ Leopard

Comment

"The most Adult acting [audio] forum I've participated on." is what I often hear.

Dre
                  Every day is a good day to play analog.
                  - 12" 33-1/3 RPM or 45 RPM vinyl
                  - 10.5" 15ips or 30ips tape
                  Every day is a good day for live music.

Comment

Yep, I dropped off a couple fora because of low signal to noise ratio. It's nice to be able to share, learn and contribute without a lot of ego involved. Plus, you guys are a good mix of high end and high value/high performance/hands-on, not just writing the check. So, learning is to be had-- I'm not in tape world, but this is one of the few places where the machines and source material are discussed.
                    Interesting on your demo. I get a lot of overseas readers on my site, but the focus is different.
                    I do think the high end and hobbyist audio was an international phenomena for a long time, it's just that we weren't able to connect as easily until the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dre_J View Post
                      "The most Adult acting [audio] forum I've participated on." is what I often hear.

Dre
                      Absolutely. People seem to check their egos at the door before entering. Most audiophile forums do not exhibit that.
                      Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio V3 Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS; Durand Telos and SME 3012R Tonearms, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Miyajima Madake, Miyajima Zero, Benz Micro LPS; Reel to Reel: Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810; Studer A812; Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC> Lampizator Big 7 DAC

Comment

This place is in service to the music. Thanks Myles and congrats!

Comment

Working...
                        X