No announcement yet.

Site Update Note

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this is new or not but just noticed a new feature today. Between the icon and the heading of a thread is a double vertical arrow that if clicked will take you directly to the newest post since you last read that thread. Just thought that was a nice feature members might want to avail themselves of.
    Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
    Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers, cj ART monoblock Amplifiers; cj GAT preamplifier Series 2; Doshi V3.0 phonostage; VPI Vanquish turntable/12-inch 3D tonearm/Lyra Atlas SL, Ortofon A95, Charisma Reference 2 cartridges; Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads/Doshi V3.0 tape stage run balanced; Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, MG Audio, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies Power Cords. Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC. Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks; Audiodharma Cable Cooker; Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

• Johnny Vinyl
      Johnny Vinyl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. And once it's read the double arrow disappears. It's a handy feature for sure!

Just a quick note that the site will be down for a few minutes tomorrow around 8 pm EST for an update. No need to worry.

Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers, cj ART monoblock Amplifiers; cj GAT preamplifier Series 2; Doshi V3.0 phonostage; VPI Vanquish turntable/12-inch 3D tonearm/Lyra Atlas SL, Ortofon A95, Charisma Reference 2 cartridges; Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads/Doshi V3.0 tape stage run balanced; Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, MG Audio, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies Power Cords. Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC. Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks; Audiodharma Cable Cooker; Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by MylesBAstor View Post
      Couple of quick updates on the forum.

I've added the requested DIY forum for those inveterate tweakers and builders!

The digital forum has been redone and consists of five (two new) categories:

Transports/DACs
      CD/SACD players
      Music servers and computer audio
      NAS and bridges
      Digital Add Ons and Software

Anything else should be there in the digital forum?

network steaming
      transports should be in servers
      dacs alone
      just an idea please don't do cause I asked.

Comment

Can our avatars be a bit bigger ?
        Christian
        System Gear

Comment

Originally posted by rockitman View Post
          Can our avatars be a bit bigger ?
          I'll check but I think that's the max allowable.

Comment

Just a quick note. There will be a site update around 15:50 PST. The site might be unavailable for a few minutes during this time and some styles might look weird for a few minutes. But don't worry, everything will be AOK.

Comment

possibly connected to the site update somehow.....on 'today's posts' there seems to be no way to directly access the latest post. it's the most used feature on the whole forum for me, as well as every other forum I participate in. sure one can work around it but so far I've just moved on rather than deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Lavigne View Post
                possibly connected to the site update somehow.....on 'today's posts' there seems to be no way to directly access the latest post. it's the most used feature on the whole forum for me, as well as every other forum I participate in. sure one can work around it but so far I've just moved on rather than deal with it.
                Anybody else having this issue? There are the two long threads that don't go to the last post but all the others threads are working for me tonight.

Thanks Mike.

Comment

• Mike Lavigne
                  Mike Lavigne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  none of the threads have links to the last post.

I'm using Windows 7 Professional OS, and Internet Explorer.

• tima
                  tima commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've had that happen. Seems somewhat random as to where and when it happens and I don't associate it with a specific thread. There are several nagging issues with the forum software and to be honest I gave up reporting bugs - hakuna mattata and move on.

Win7 Pro and Firefox

We would like to notify in advance of a scheduled maintenance occurring after 8 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday July 11th, 2017. Your vBulletin Cloud site might experience a short outage, lasting no longer than 10 minutes during the maintenance period.

Comment

Working...
                X