Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message center needs some work

message center needs a little work.

(1)-i keep getting message icons for the same message. i select that it's read but i keep getting notices. and navigation is difficult.

(2)-there is no obvious way i can see to respond to a message. i have to go to 'send new message', find the member, and then compose a message. so there is no continual thread of context of the back and forth.

i'll caution I'm not the sharpest guy on computer interfaces....so it might just be me.
    https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/615

I do see a Reply button now, did not the other day, but the paradigm is different - you just write down below, as if in a thread
    Analog: VPI Aries 3, custom suspension/Magnetically stabilized JMW 10.5i/Ortofon A90/Modded & shielded Pass XP-25 Digital: Spectral 3000SL/Heavily modded Alpha DAC & Yggy2 Amplification: Spectral DMC-30SV/DMA-500AR Speakers: Heavily modded MartinLogan (custom Mundorf xover, cabling, woofers; structural mods)/Modded REL Cabling: Shielded MIT Oracle 50ic,MA-X/Oracle 90.1 Power: MIT Z-Strips, Magnum Z-Traps; Shunyata Black Mamba CX HC cords, Typhon

Comment

Mike -- Last thing first. Click on the title of the message and that brings you to the reply box. Or click and scroll down for a multi-reply PM.

As far as the first, I need to figure out the issue. You could in the meantime select the move button, go to make a new folder, label it read email and then just move read messages there.
      Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
      Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers with SPod feet
      -Goldmund Telos 280 stereo amp
      -Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier
      -Doshi V3.0 phonostage
      -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
      -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
      -Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, Fuuga, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MutechHayabusa, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
      -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
      -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies and Ensemble Power Cords
      -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

Working...
      X