How do you embed a YouTube video?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you embed a YouTube video?

I've tried a number of links which work but none is already open here to show the video.
    Thiel 7.2s, Manley NeoClassic 250s, Wadia 850, MIT Oracle V3 speaker cables, MIT MI-350 Oracle interconnects, Black Diamond Racing Shelves and Cones in a dedicated room with ASC Tube Traps, Room Tunes and 3 X 20 amp dedicated circuits.

Originally posted by mkuller View Post
    I've tried a number of links which work but none is already open here to show the video.
    I understand the question in your thread title, but I don't understand your sentence above, which I parsed as: "no link I've tried is already open here to show the video."

Anyway ... in 'Advanced' edit mode (wrilte a message) their is an icon labeled 'Insert Video' - it's to the left of the quote mark icon. Click that and a dialog box opens where you're prompted for a URL. Copy the URL of the Youtube video from your browser's address bar, then past it into the dialog box. The forum software will not show the video in Preview, you must actually post/publish your message before it becomes visible.

Hopefully this will work....

... and it does.

Here is Youtube URL used in this example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=NBsvjvhaCbo
    Spkr: Wilson Alexias series 2; Amps: Lamm M1.2Ref; Linestage and phono: ARC Ref 10 and ARC Ref 10 Phono; TT: GPA Monaco 2.0; Arms: Kuzma 4Point, Tri-planar Mk. VII U2-SE; Cartridges: Allnic Arrow/Puritas, Benz LP S, Lyra Etna, Transfiguration Phoenix, Denon DL-A100,DL103R; Cables: Shunyata Σ PC/SC/IC; Pwr Cond: Shunyata Triton III, Typhons(3); Isolation: SRA Scuttle3 rack, SRA Ohio Class amp stands, ; Acoustics: Stillpoints Apertures; Audio cat: Finzi

Comment

What I meant was that I posted the URL, the "share" code and even the "embed" code and none of them worked.

Thanks. Got it now. Didn't know about advanced edit capabilities.
      Thiel 7.2s, Manley NeoClassic 250s, Wadia 850, MIT Oracle V3 speaker cables, MIT MI-350 Oracle interconnects, Black Diamond Racing Shelves and Cones in a dedicated room with ASC Tube Traps, Room Tunes and 3 X 20 amp dedicated circuits.

Comment

• tima
        tima commented
        Editing a comment
        My pleasure.
    Working...
    X