Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Add An Avatar or Add A Signature Line (s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dre_J
    replied
    Originally posted by MylesBAstor View Post

Thanks Andre. Ever the engineer!
    You know what they say, Myles:

You can take the person out of the engineering office, but you can't take the engineer out of the person!
    Last edited by Dre_J; 02-02-2016, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    Originally posted by Dre_J View Post

-Go to you "user settings" or click the "Edit Settings" button on your profile page, click the "Account" tab, scroll down to the "Conversion Detail Options" section, Click on the "Edit Post Signature" link.

-The "edit Post Signature" Box will pop-up.

-Write your signature in there and it will show up on every post you make (Past, Present, and Future).

Note:there may be a delay on any post you make when you make it but a refresh of the screen will show it is there.

Hope this helps,
    Dre

Thanks Andre. Ever the engineer!

Leave a comment:

• Dre_J
    replied
    Originally posted by lasercd View Post
    I got that. Can't figure out how to add the sig file.
    -Go to you "user settings" or click the "Edit Settings" button on your profile page, click the "Account" tab, scroll down to the "Conversion Detail Options" section, Click on the "Edit Post Signature" link.

-The "edit Post Signature" Box will pop-up.

-Write your signature in there and it will show up on every post you make (Past, Present, and Future).

Note:there may be a delay on any post you make when you make it but a refresh of the screen will show it is there.

Hope this helps,
    Dre

Leave a comment:

• JackD201
    replied
    I'm getting invalid image file from photobucket and choosing from my drive is turning up blank. Weird!

Leave a comment:

• lasercd
    replied
    I got that. Can't figure out how to add the sig file.

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    My bad, my admin screen is slightly different. Corrected. The green "light" tells everyone you are online. Thanks Ken.

Leave a comment:

• lasercd
    replied
    I must be blind because I don't see a pen icon next to my screen name. Only a green button that is not click-able.

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    started a topic How to Add An Avatar or Add A Signature Line (s)

How to Add An Avatar or Add A Signature Line (s)

Since several people have run into this problem so I thought it might be useful to outline the steps.

Actually it's very easy to do.

Go to the navigator bar on the top of the screen, find your name to the far right, lightly tap to bring up the box and then click on the my profile box. You will come to a page with a blank avatar box. Hover on the bottom right side of the avatar box and a box should come up. Double click and that will take you to a page where you can choose your avatar. I think you will say aha after it's done!
Working...
X