CLASSICAL MUSIC COMPLETE VINYL COLLECTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLASSICAL MUSIC COMPLETE VINYL COLLECTION

Im not affiliated with this seller but for a buck a piece, someone will be rewarded with a nice Classical collection. If not for them residing in NY these would be mine. Looking at the spines there are many British EMIs in there, some DECCAs and the requisite DG and Philips pressings.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CLASSICAL-M...4AAOSwyTtdQHKG
    Linn Kilmax LP12 | Channel D Lino C | innous ZENMini | Kii Three

Wow, looks like a nice collection. I hope someone will get it, take care of it and enjoy it.

Comment

Nice big starter collection. Lots of decent recordings. Looks like the person had a subscription to the International Preview Society - quite nice Italian pressings of Philips and some DG recording in boxes. You can spot them because they are lighter color and have a number on the left, but no label on the right. Three boxes I spotted were on the HP TAS Superdisc list - the British RCA Tjeknavorian Borodin Orchestral music, the EMI Vaughn Williams Choral Music by Boult, and the Berglund Shostakovich Leningrad Symphony. One older recording that I spotted - the Vaughan Williams Sea Symphony by Boult on EMI. Nothing of great value to a collector that I saw. He said there were some Mark Levinson recordings - a couple of those are fairly valuable - but I didn't see the them. He said he bought all of these new and only he has played them (with a Linn Sondek LP-12), however, condition is only VG+ to Excellent. It is hard to believe that the collection has not been cherry picked of all the valuable records and this is what remains. The bid price starts at $500, more than a record shop would give to him, but less than you would see in the shop in the bargain bin section.

Larry
      Analog- VPIClassic3-3DArm,SoundsmithZephyrII+MiyajimaZeroMono, 2xAmpex ATR-102,Doshi3.0 BottleheadPhonoPre,Herron VTPH-2A
      Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,Mykerinos,PacMicroModel2
      Dig Play-mchNADAC, LampiPac, Roon, HQP, Oppo105
      Electronics-Herron 360Pre,CJ MET1mchPre, Cary2A3monoamps
      Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR
      Other-512Engineer/Marutani Symmetrical Power, ArtKelmGround1, AudioDiskVinylCleaner,AirTightRecordFlat, Scott Rust Interconnects,
      Music-15KRecs(90%classical),1KR2Rtapes,50TBrips

Comment

Working...
      X