New 4 hour + Grateful Dead documentary produced by Scorcese

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 4 hour + Grateful Dead documentary produced by Scorcese

Produced by Martin Scorcese. Streaming on amazon early June. 4 hours....might have to chunk it a couple of nights.
    It’s hard to believe there has not yet been a definitive documentary about the Grateful Dead, the seminal, cultishly followed jam-band. You can get your first look at Long Strange Trip in the exclusive trailer above. Directed by Amir Bar-Lev (The Tillman Story, My Kid Could Paint That) and produced
    Adcom GFA535L Modified, GDA700 DAC. McCormack Micro Line Drive. Windows 10> JRiver 21 server. Mirage M7si monitors. AT LP120> Denon 103r> Emotiva XPS-1. AT Clamp/Technics Rubber Mats. LP Gear Ultimate HS, AT HS10 HS. Denon DTR2000G DAT. Stax SR-5's. Transparent Music Link/Musicwave bi-wire.

Sounds like it is far too short- I'd expect something on them to run about 18 hours. Where is Erich Von Stroheim when you need him?

Comment

• Boltman92124
      Boltman92124 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey 4 hours is about the length of a 1972-1974 show!

I'm in. OT- The 4 1977 shows they just released are great sounding. I ordered the cds before I they offered the 24/192 download,
    http://www.dead.net/store/1970s/may-...ome/bigbanner2
    Last edited by rockitman; 05-23-2017, 03:17 PM.
    Christian
    System Gear

Comment

• Boltman92124
      Boltman92124 commented
      Editing a comment
      Never heard the Buffalo show before. Looks like it's the only one of the four with an Other One! Looks like I might want this set! $100 not a bad deal.

• rockitman
      rockitman commented
      Editing a comment
      The sound is stellar. Better than the CD's as I have those too. Should have waited. The 24/192 are just full and robust sounding. Presumably clones from the RTR to digital conversions in their archives.
Working...
X