Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Vinyl
    replied
    I used to play her True Colors LP all the time, but haven't in years. Never really followed her career either.

Leave a comment:

• allenh
    replied
    Saw Cyndi Lauper many moons ago, too. Fun concert! Last number was True Colors and the entire audience was singing along with her. She stopped singing but the audience kept going. Very nice ending to a great concert.

Will look to get her new lp now.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Hart
    replied
    I got to hear her perform in a small ballroom for a company gala a few years ago. She was great! Remember when she and Madonna were neck and neck for top female pop artist?
    I used to dig the early Madonna stuff, too, when Jelly Bean Benitez was working with her.

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    Originally posted by gatorjl View Post
    I don't want to start any shit but Cyndi Lauper is releasing her new album... in dribs and in drabs. "Heartaches By the Number"? "Walkin' After Midnight"? Say what? The arrangements are knockouts. And at 62? Any Queens gal living should sound so good.
    Cyndi's an amazingly talented artist be it music, art or acting! A good friend's wife used to paint with Cyndi!

You really make me want to get a listen to her new album!!!

Thanks Ken!

Leave a comment:

• gatorjl
    started a topic Country Eastern?

Country Eastern?

I don't want to start any shit but Cyndi Lauper is releasing her new album... in dribs and in drabs. "Heartaches By the Number"? "Walkin' After Midnight"? Say what? The arrangements are knockouts. And at 62? Any Queens gal living should sound so good.
Working...
X