Computer Audio Design grounding devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Audio Design grounding devices

Never heard of this company until RG's article in TAB. Nice size and clean lines - no need for a grounding box to look like it came from Paul Bunyan or Fabergé.

CAD Ground Control GC1 and Ground Control GC3

I heard one in my system and if I didn’t already had a full Entreq, I would habe bought it without hesitation. Really great product simple, efficient in a little discreet box.

Comment

These units do certainly sound intriguing. I have been focusing on my power distribution for my front end and line stage and my amp and I'm still not satisfied. I did a thorough comparison between the Denali, Niagra and Ansuz units (I should be posting my thoughts at some point). The one question I have regarding the grounding units is that I thought I read that one should not have multiple grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cohnaudio View Post
        These units do certainly sound intriguing. I have been focusing on my power distribution for my front end and line stage and my amp and I'm still not satisfied. I did a thorough comparison between the Denali, Niagra and Ansuz units (I should be posting my thoughts at some point). The one question I have regarding the grounding units is that I thought I read that one should not have multiple grounds.
        You shouldn't have multiple grounds at different ground potentials.
        Micro Seiki SX-8000 table with flywheel, SME 3012R arm, SME 312S arm, Lyra Etna SL and Dynavector XV-1S cartridges, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 tape deck, Ampex 350 repros, Roon Nucleus Plus server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6 pre, ARC Ref 75 amp, JBL 4345 speakers, and Def Tech Ref subs.

Comment

Working...
        X