Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have one yet? Report?

Comment

I have not but I want to unload one of these. $50 plus shipping.
      PAP Trio 10/Voxativ & PAP Trio 15 Horn speakers, Ampsandsound Casablanca monoblocks, First Sound Audio Mark 3SI preamp,
      Mojo Audio Deja Vu server, Mojo Audio Mystique V3 DAC, The Linear Solution Ethernet Switch, Blue Jeans Ethernet cablling,
      Akiko Corelli, Custom power strip direct wired to panel with OFC copper wire. Inakustik Ref Air 2404 Speaker cable. Genesis and Inakustik NF2404 Air Interconnects.

Comment

Long thread over at WBF. Honestly, it's so long and detailed on fluids, ultrasonic frequencies and such, I've yet to figure out what the bottom line is.
        https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa....25281/page-20
        TIDAL Audio Agoria Loudspeakers; VAC, Merrill Audio & Bricasti electronics; Spiral Groove SG-2 TT with Centroid Arm & Transfiguration Proteus D Cartridge; Ampex ATR-102 with Merrill Audio Tape Preamp & Ampex electronics & Tape Project/Technics RS1500 reel-reels with Bottlehead Tube Repro Pre; Sonore Signature RenduSE Network Player; Bricasti M12 DAC/Source Controller; Ansuz Cables & Power Distribution

INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: Dealer- XtremeFidelity.net (VAC, Bricasti Design, Merrill Audio, Sonore, Ansuz, Aavik, Synergistic Research & others)

Comment

Originally posted by Afveep View Post
          Long thread over at WBF. Honestly, it's so long and detailed on fluids, ultrasonic frequencies and such, I've yet to figure out what the bottom line is.
          https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa....25281/page-20
          What do you want to know? A purchase recommendation?

Comment

The OP was looking for a "report" from a user here. I saw some early posts in the WBF thread; I was just wondering myself if anyone had the most recent production machines and how they were.
            TIDAL Audio Agoria Loudspeakers; VAC, Merrill Audio & Bricasti electronics; Spiral Groove SG-2 TT with Centroid Arm & Transfiguration Proteus D Cartridge; Ampex ATR-102 with Merrill Audio Tape Preamp & Ampex electronics & Tape Project/Technics RS1500 reel-reels with Bottlehead Tube Repro Pre; Sonore Signature RenduSE Network Player; Bricasti M12 DAC/Source Controller; Ansuz Cables & Power Distribution

INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: Dealer- XtremeFidelity.net (VAC, Bricasti Design, Merrill Audio, Sonore, Ansuz, Aavik, Synergistic Research & others)

Comment

Working...
            X