Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see a way to preorder on Kickstarter, only to pledge or buy a t-shirt.....
    UHA Phase 11S OPS-Otari 5050B2II-deHavilland 222-Mcintosh C500T-ARC DS450M-Magico V3-Avid Acutus-SME V-Lyra Kleos-Shunyata-Synergistic

Comment

Originally posted by cpreal View Post
      I don't see a way to preorder on Kickstarter, only to pledge or buy a t-shirt.....
      I am not sure but it appears one needs to contact Greg and get the price of the reel. Then you pledge that amount. But I wouldn’t do anything without contacting Greg first.
      Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
      Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers with SPod feet
      -cj 40th Anniversary ART300 monoblock amplifiers
      -Merrill Audio Elemente 116 monoblock amplifiers
      -cj GAT preamplifier Series 2 preamplifier
      -Doshi V3.0 phonostage
      -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
      -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
      -Lyra Atlas SL, Fuuga, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
      -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
      -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Allnic cables, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, MG Audio, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies Power Cords
      -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

I am no Kickstarter expert but I believe one pledges money toward the project base on what you want to buy???.
        I think if the reels are $500 and you want 10 of them you would pledge $5000.

As I said I am have never used Kickstarter but I believe If the project doesn't meet the required dollar value in the allotted time you get your money back.

However you can contract Patrick Sinegal for the details at [email protected] and get the exact details from him.

Comment

That’s how Kickstarter is supposed to work at a high level - you offer a funding level that allows people to actually get the product you’re trying to kickstart. But the campaign for Reeltronix isn’t set up that way and as such it’s likely to fail.
          TAPE: Studer A807, A810; Revox B77 MkII; Tascam BR-20; Technics RS-1700; Pioneer RT-707, RT-909
          VINYL: Pioneer PL-50LII/Benz LP-S MR/ModWright PH 9.0; Denon DP59-L/Dynavector 20xH
          DIGITAL: Bryston SP-3, MacMini > Oppo Sonica/Pioneer N-50
          SPEAKERS: B&W Nautilus 800, Pioneer DSS-9
          AMPS: Cary SLP-05/Sunfire Signature 600, Pioneer SX-1980

Comment

Just look at this vendor from Eastern Europe (Bulgaria), nice r2r accessories can be bought at reasonable prices. Even in red, looks cool....

http://www.nab-shop.com

Comment

• Skylab
              Skylab commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ve never bought reels from them, but I have bought their machined metal NAB hubs, and they are the best I have ever used. Shipping from Bulgaria is slow, but worth the wait.

• MylesBAstor
              MylesBAstor commented
              Editing a comment
              Lotta stuff there been back ordered for 6-12 months. I thought Greg Beron had the US distribution rights for the “wire basket” NAB hubs.

FYI over the years I’ve grown to HATE three screw reels. Had too many three screw reels fall apart. From several tape labels. Five or more for me.
          Working...
          X