Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuzma 4P - 9"

Hi,

Anyone here tried the shorter Kuzma (besides ------), who could share some insights/experiences?
    Appreciated.
    Last edited by bluedoor; 04-10-2018, 09:55 AM. Reason: wrong reference

https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/t...-4point-9-inch
    Source: Kuzma XL DC, Kuzma 4Point 14 inch, Benz Micro LP-S MR; Phono: Zanden 1200 Mk3; Tuner: Magnum Dynalab MD-108T Signature; Line Stage: Zanden 3000 Mk2; Power amp: conrad-johnson ART; Speakers: Avalon ; Grounding: Tripoint; Cable system: Cardas Clear & Clear Beyond; Stands: Finite Elemente Master Reference & Master Reference Heavy Duty; Acoustics treatment: Svanå Miljöteknik AB (SMT);

Comment

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the link. (the Rossb i referred is from another forum)
      Have you had the chance to compare the 4P with a Reed 3P? Are you familiar with it?

Comment

• Marcus
        Marcus commented
        Editing a comment
        You’re welcome. Unfortunately I have never heard any Reed tonearm.

With a leap of faith (and a strong recommendation of my friend/dealer) I ordered a 4P 9".
      I'll take your words too, Marcus. A fellow who owns Avalon speakers deserve all my respect 👌🏻Eheheheh
      Usually I don't care much about online magazine reviews, but it seems that my tastes get along very well with those of Alan Sircom.
      Let's wait and see what surprises the Slovenian arm will bring to the table (pun intended)

Comment

Congratulations. Don’t forget to post your findings here...
        Source: Kuzma XL DC, Kuzma 4Point 14 inch, Benz Micro LP-S MR; Phono: Zanden 1200 Mk3; Tuner: Magnum Dynalab MD-108T Signature; Line Stage: Zanden 3000 Mk2; Power amp: conrad-johnson ART; Speakers: Avalon ; Grounding: Tripoint; Cable system: Cardas Clear & Clear Beyond; Stands: Finite Elemente Master Reference & Master Reference Heavy Duty; Acoustics treatment: Svanå Miljöteknik AB (SMT);

Comment

Well, this is by far the best and most amazing combo I’ve had at my place since I’ve got seriously into vinyl a couple of years ago.
          Straight our of the box the Kuzma 4P 9” it’s amazing, married with the Colibri Stradivarius Master Signature is a match made in heaven. I’m over the moon.

Attached Files

Comment

I’m not surprised. This “baby 4 Point” punches way above its class. Just enjoy!

Comment

Congratulations, any of the 4-Point series are really still very competitive and a relative bargain in today's world.

Enjoy.
              Front end: Aesthetix Io Eclipse with 2 Power Supplies and Volume controls
              Brinkmann La Grange & RonT Tube Power supply with Kuzma 4-point ,FR64S, Brinkmann 12.1 , Koetsu Rosewood Signature Platinum, Lyra Atlas, Lyra Etna SL Goldfinger Statement, KLAUDIO RCM, HRSM3X
              Amps: Wyetech Topaz, Futterman H3 Quad II,Citation II, Marantz 8b, 5 ,2
              Pre-Amps: ARC SP 3a, Marantz 7, Marantz Model 1 Consolette Pair
              Speakers: Quad ESL 57, Beveridge Model 3 DD amps, REL S/2 x 2

Comment

Working...
              X