New used tt incoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok and I am sorry ET 2. I'll try to get this correct
    I do have a condition they does make it difficult but I am sure it's driving you guys crazy
    a quick story while at Gary's audio event I was trying to buy the ANNE Bisson album while standing next to Gary. Truth is my meds were wearing off so short term memory becomes worse as does my spelling that is always bad . Gary was kind enough to use my phone to help me.
    in no way do I look for sympathy ever and I feel I don't deserve it either. But as hard as i try and as smart as I am in many other ways. I do have flaws that do drive many nuts. Don't give up on me ever I'm kind in person and always am grateful for help.
    thanks
    speakers cust infinity IRS V , new caps and LPS , magnets etc.
    mark levivson pre no 26 amps no 33
    digital three cust servers , win ser 2016 , AO
    Dacs lampi various

Comment

You're a breath of fresh air, Al. What drives me crazy is reading the news. Thank goodness for music forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrainbow View Post
        Ok and I am sorry ET 2. I'll try to get this correct
        I do have a condition they does make it difficult but I am sure it's driving you guys crazy
        a quick story while at Gary's audio event I was trying to buy the ANNE Bisson album while standing next to Gary. Truth is my meds were wearing off so short term memory becomes worse as does my spelling that is always bad . Gary was kind enough to use my phone to help me.
        in no way do I look for sympathy ever and I feel I don't deserve it either. But as hard as i try and as smart as I am in many other ways. I do have flaws that do drive many nuts. Don't give up on me ever I'm kind in person and always am grateful for help.
        thanks
        No need to be sorry Al, we're just trying to communicate and it's not life and death. I'm full of flaws myself I can be blunt and speak my mined, but at least you'll know me as I don't pretend to be what I'm not. I also have Smart Ass in my avitar and user name box on many site, look at that as being a disclaimer after reading my post. This site is also new to me so I got to start using the little smiley faces so people can see an expression to my words. Just found them

I'm not going to give up on you and we'll get you going just fine as your ready to proceed further, you can find me on two sites now.
        McIntosh C100, MC275 Mk VI x2, MC 501, D100, Marantz PMD580
        SOTA Star Sapphire x3, SME Series V x2, SME 309
        Sumiko Blackbirds & EVO III, SOTA Head Amps x3

Comment

Thanks I'm fine as you are , your kind enough to help Me. And better I admit my issues. I'm heading back home now got to finish putting my kids gamer desktop together.
          it's an all out high end build and cost me 2700 in parts alone. its lite up like a Christmas free but he is 13 so it's perfect for him.

speakers cust infinity IRS V , new caps and LPS , magnets etc.
          mark levivson pre no 26 amps no 33
          digital three cust servers , win ser 2016 , AO
          Dacs lampi various

Comment

Working...
          X