Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letsmakeadeal
    commented on 's reply
    SIgnal Cable also has a big following and good reputation. Don't think you can go wrong with either of them.

• tom_hankins
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, another cheaper cable I'm thinking of is the one from signalcable.com

• Letsmakeadeal
    replied
    Hey Tom - I was just in your shoes. My research says the most important factor is that the cable be true 75 ohms. I just ordered a 10' from Blue Jeans Cables..It was very inexpensive and they have a fantastic reputation. Quality is excellent. You can get the cable plus 4 nice new reissues for 250.00 ! I know people are gonna crap on this but it works great and sounds great running between a SOOLOOS and a 10K DAC....Highly recommend

Leave a comment:

• tom_hankins
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Rob, the signature cable in 1.5m for $40 looks like a winner!

• Rob
    replied
    This is not at your price point, I like and use Canare's pro 75 ohm SPDIF cable. I've bought from cable Solutions and their terminations are top notch, ive ordered them both ways with RCA plugs and BNC connectors. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Canare-LV-7...i54:rk:72f:0

Leave a comment:

• tom_hankins
    started a topic Digital coax rca-rca help

Digital coax rca-rca help

Looking for a digital coax 1.5m cable under $250 to use between a Bluesound node2i and an Auralic Vega DAC.
    prefer to buy new, unless one of you has something?
    Audioquest Carbon, Straightwire Info link, Shunyata Venom, others??
    Thanks!
Working...
X