Digital coax rca-rca help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital coax rca-rca help

Looking for a digital coax 1.5m cable under $250 to use between a Bluesound node2i and an Auralic Vega DAC.
    prefer to buy new, unless one of you has something?
    Audioquest Carbon, Straightwire Info link, Shunyata Venom, others??
    Thanks!
    SOURCE: VINYL - EAT C-Sharp with, EAT LPS power supply, My Sonic Lab Signature Gold
    DIGITAL - Auralic Vega G2 DAC. Schiit Yggdrasil DAC. Bluesound Node 2i streamer
    PHONOSTAGE: AudioNet PAM G2 with AudioNet EPX power supply.
    PREAMP: Audionet PRE G2.
    AMPLIFIER: Audionet MAX monoblocks.
    SPEAKERS: YG Acoustics Anat III Signatures (upgraded to Sonja 1.2) SVS SB-4000 subwoofers (x2)
    CABLES: Kubala-Sosna.....Audio Desk Systeme RCM, Adona Rack, GIK & Acoustimac room treatment, Isoacoustics

This is not at your price point, I like and use Canare's pro 75 ohm SPDIF cable. I've bought from cable Solutions and their terminations are top notch, ive ordered them both ways with RCA plugs and BNC connectors. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Canare-LV-7...i54:rk:72f:0
    Simon Yorke S10 | Koetsu Urushi Tsugaru | AcousticPlan PhonoMaster | Muse Model Two | Innuous ZEN Mini Mk II | Valvet Soulshine2 | Valvet E2 | Avantgarde Uno Fino XD

"One of the great challenges of this world: Knowing enough about a subject to think you are right, but not enough about the subject to know you're wrong" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

• tom_hankins
      tom_hankins commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rob, the signature cable in 1.5m for $40 looks like a winner!

Hey Tom - I was just in your shoes. My research says the most important factor is that the cable be true 75 ohms. I just ordered a 10' from Blue Jeans Cables..It was very inexpensive and they have a fantastic reputation. Quality is excellent. You can get the cable plus 4 nice new reissues for 250.00 ! I know people are gonna crap on this but it works great and sounds great running between a SOOLOOS and a 10K DAC....Highly recommend
    Primary 2 channel stuff: Atma-Sphere MP-1 Mk 3.3, Pass Labs X600.5 amps, Aerial SW 12 subs, True Sound Works Ultimate Apogee Divas, Dunlavy SC4s, VPI HRX Reference w Avenger mag drive and Reference footers, Gimbal Fatboy, Yamaha GT2000 for Mono, Miyajima Kansui, Miyajima ZERO, Fidelity Research MC-201 & 202, VPI ADS, Vendetta Research SCP-1, Audio Note UK- 3.1X II balanced DAC, Meridian Sooloos, Western Electric Speaker wire, mostly diy balanced interconnects, Furutech Power Cords

Comment

• tom_hankins
      tom_hankins commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, another cheaper cable I'm thinking of is the one from signalcable.com

• Letsmakeadeal
      Letsmakeadeal commented
      Editing a comment
      SIgnal Cable also has a big following and good reputation. Don't think you can go wrong with either of them.
Working...
X