new cables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cables

Is it just that I am not in the loop or has the craze of new cables slowed a few years ago that was the number one topic.

100% silver wire was big for awhile and with the price of silver so low it should be a good time to do silver if it is your cup of tea.

I have always stuck with Cardas too many brands to try them all using Clear right now

Even if there are fewer new cables or companies making them in the marketplace, there were entirely too many anyway. No?
    TW Acustic TT with Ref motor & controller; Tri-Planar Arm; Transfiguration Proteus Cart; Arcam R Phono Preamp; Bluesound Vault-2 Music Server & Streamer; VTL 6.5 preamp, Pass Labs 150.8 Amp; Revel Studio Ultima Loudspeakers; Symposium Osiris Rack; Symposium Platforms and Roller Blocks plus grade 2.5 Balls; Shunyata Hydra 8; Shunyata AC Cords; Audio Art Ref balanced ICs, MIT Oracle IC and Magnum Speaker Cables; Schiitt Headphone Amp; Sennheiser HD700 Headphones; KLAudio Ultrasonic Record Cleaner

Comment

• Garth
      Garth commented
      Editing a comment
      There are way too many for all but the most fanatical to try and hear them all just seems like the cable swapping craze is less than it was yes or no

• 1morerecord2clean
      1morerecord2clean commented
      Editing a comment
      Not certain Garth. Gut reaction is yes fewer. OTOH I recently bought two new AC Shunyata PCs and began using a balanced IC.
Working...
X