How to Twist Speaker Wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Twist Speaker Wire

Joe and I have gone around a bit about how to twist cable. My new speakers require some assembly. I am sitting on a pile of new cables to lash my drivers to my crossover. Some of the wire is from Deuland. It is twisted counter clockwise. Other wire from Inakustik and wound clockwise. I have tried to understand the right hand rule but I still don't know if I really understand how to apply it. More important, do you want to follow it, or is there a reason to twist against the right hand rule with speaker wire.

https://www.brightstorm.com/science/...ght-hand-rule/

Thanks
    PAP Trio 15 Horn speakers, Audion Black Shadow monoblocks, First Sound Audio Mark 3SI Paramount preamp,
    Mojo Audio Deja Vu server, Mojo Audio Mystique V3 DAC, STST Motus II TT, Vertere SG1 arm, Hanna ML, Allnic H1201 Phono pre, The Linear Solution Ethernet Switch, LPS to Modem Router and Switch, Blue Jeans Ethernet cabling throughout network, Akiko Corelli, Custom power strip direct wired to panel with OFC copper wire.10 awg dedicated branch circuits to amps bolted to power cords. Significant upgrades to 120 volt main power panel. Inakustik Ref Air 2404 Speaker cable. Genesis and Inakustik NF2404 Air Interconnects. ADDPower Symphony and Electraclear. Founding Member Adio-Ultra.

This question seems weird to me.
    Why on earth would this be important?

Comment

Working...
    X