Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingrex
    replied
    I havent used it in months. The renewal email showed up so I said no more.

Leave a comment:

• mep
    commented on 's reply
    So why did you “quit” Roon?

• Kingrex
    replied
    I run Qobuz as an App. Same as Spotify. I Quit Roon today.

Leave a comment:

• outthere
    replied
    Quobuz here and working great, today.

Leave a comment:

• mep
    replied
    If you are using Roon, it’s quite easy to sign up for Quobuz.

Leave a comment:

• Purevinyl
    replied
    just signed for the Qobuz "Studio Premier" is CD quality which also includes Hi-Res for $14.99 (includes 30 day free trial)

looks to be limited pricing until 1/20

early impression is, nice and simple interface and the sound quality is good (currently have only spotify to compare sound)

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    Originally posted by Coppy View Post
    Qobuz can be subscribed to here in the US. It's a bit of an involved process that requires going around the website edits by ignoring them. Not sure I can explain it as I did it by experimentation some time ago. Speaking a bit of French doesn't hurt. Once you're in it's great. everything is in English. Guess they consider me a Brit. Cost is similar to Tidal, I use both. Quality is the same, their player is good or I use Audirvana, which sounds terrific. The reason to subscribe is their catalog which has labels and artists not streamed here. I'm a big fan of Reference Recordings for instance. Most of that catalog is up on Qobuz. You have to get used to no "u" after the "Q" though. Listening right now, terrific Scott Hamilton recording.
    Hey Coppy glad to have you aboard!

Leave a comment:

• Coppy
    replied
    Qobuz can be subscribed to here in the US. It's a bit of an involved process that requires going around the website edits by ignoring them. Not sure I can explain it as I did it by experimentation some time ago. Speaking a bit of French doesn't hurt. Once you're in it's great. everything is in English. Guess they consider me a Brit. Cost is similar to Tidal, I use both. Quality is the same, their player is good or I use Audirvana, which sounds terrific. The reason to subscribe is their catalog which has labels and artists not streamed here. I'm a big fan of Reference Recordings for instance. Most of that catalog is up on Qobuz. You have to get used to no "u" after the "Q" though. Listening right now, terrific Scott Hamilton recording.

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    Originally posted by dcc View Post
    Qobuz is only available in 11 European countries.
    Glad to have you onboard!!!

Leave a comment:

• dcc
    replied
    Qobuz is only available in 11 European countries.

Leave a comment:

• my2sons
    started a topic Qobuz

Qobuz

Is Qobuz available in the US? If so has anyone subscribed to it and how does it compare to TIDAL?
Working...
X