No announcement yet.

USB cable for iMac to WiFi dac/streamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just spent 700 on a shit load of interconnects from blue jeans all Belden wire.
    I think they of the largest wire maker in the world and made in the USA love that part lol.
    analog stuff.
    otari mtr 10 2 track 1/4 made new by soren
    otari mtr 10 2 track 1/4 1/2 combo made new by soren
    sota sapphire used eminent tech ver 2 arm
    new sota nova table has magnetic levitation platter and full speed control and latest motor same arm as above
    thorens td124 sme ver 2 arm
    thorens td125 sme ver 2 arm
    kenwood direct drive sme ver 2 arm
    phono preamp Ml no 25 all re capped
    speakers cust infinity IRS V , new caps and LPS , magnets etc.
    mark levivson pre no 26 amps no 33
    digital three cust servers , win ser 2016 , AO
    Dacs lampi various

Comment

I'm all Blue Jeans ethernet. I did not notice much of a difference over the Cat 6 I already had installed. It did notice a large improvement replacing Cat 5 with Cat 6. Having said that, the Blue Jeans cable is very well made. I recomend it for the price and construction quality. If your going ot upgrade ethernet, just get the lengths from Blue Jeans you need. It's a lot easier than trying to terminate yourself. Unless you know what your doing.
      PAP Trio 10/Voxativ & PAP Trio 15 Horn speakers, Ampsandsound Casablanca monoblocks, First Sound Audio Mark 3SI Paramount preamp,
      Mojo Audio Deja Vu server, Mojo Audio Mystique V3 DAC, The Linear Solution Ethernet Switch, Blue Jeans Ethernet cablling,
      Akiko Corelli, Custom power strip direct wired to panel with OFC copper wire. Inakustik Ref Air 2404 Speaker cable. Genesis and Inakustik NF2404 Air Interconnects. ADDPower Symphony and Electraclear.

Comment

The Belkin gold series arrived yesterday and, although they don’t look the part like the others, they most definitely sound the best - i.e., they are the easiest to simply forget about and listen to music. The others all went back to Amazon. I’m sure I could improve upon the Belkin if I wanted to spend more, but at $12.99, I kinda like these.
        SME 10/IV, Lyra Kleos, Koetsu Blavk Goldline, Cotter Mk. 2L sut, Naim cd 3.5 2/ flatcap 2, Audioengine D2 WiFi dac (for streaming from iMac desktop), Plinius Hautonga, Totem Forest Signature, MIT Shotgun S1 phono, S3 (cd player), SL3 (dac), MIT StyleLink Plus usb, Shotgun S1 speaker cable with AQ jumpers, RGPC Substation and1200S, Marigo Ultra and Reference power cords, Burson Soloist, Focal Elear with Silver Dragon wire or Hifiman HE560 with clone ZMF Universe sheepskin pads and Furutech/Mogami wire, VPI 16.5 and other miscellaneous and sundry widgets, thingamabobs and doodads.

Comment

Working...
        X