Amplifiers and PLCs: Go or No Go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tima View Post

If you don't mention a particular product or some characteristic or qualifier about power conditioners that ties into your many experiences of people removing them and discovering instant improvement, then that appears to lump all? most? power conditioners together.

Since your description of the experience of people removing power conditioners and receiving instant improvement is so broadly stated, it wasn't clear what your point was about power conditioners other than power conditioners don't lead many in your experience to better sonics -OR- the people who discovered improvement upon removing them were not adept enough to do a comparison? What else could you have been talking about? It sure read like your message painted with a really broad brush, covering an entire product category. You made no exceptions. Now you come back in this message and mention particular brands and some past review, but my reply was to your first post. My comment wasn't about you or something you wrote in a magazine. It was reasonasble critique Myles of what you wrote in your first post- sorry you took it so personally.
    If someone states that getting run over by a car is a painful experience and should be avoided, do we need to detail the make and model of the car to avoid getting run over by?
    SP-10 MKII table with custom power supply designed and built by Peter Noerbaek with an SME 3012R with Dyna XV-1S cartridge, VPI Avenger table with rim drive and JMW -12-3D arrm with Lyra Etna SL cartridge, Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 tape deck, Ampex 350 repros, Roon Nucleus Plus server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6 pre, ARC Ref 75 amp, JBL 4345 speakers with a pair of Def Tech Ref subs.

Comment

• Garth
      Garth commented
      Editing a comment
      Now this is something I have done a couple of times pick a slow moving one with lots of ground clearance
Working...
X