Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two New Books for Audiophiles & Music Lovers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two New Books for Audiophiles & Music Lovers.

Just wound up with both in the last few days:

99% TRUE by Paul MCGowan of PS Audio.

SONGS OF AMERICA by the great Jon Meacham, Historian, & Tim McGraw.
    Main System: VPI Prime, Ortofon A95, Bob's Devices VPI SUT, Bottlehead Eros Phono-pre, Phoenix Eagle and Roadrunner Tach, Vinyl Nirvana TD160 Super, Ortofon 2M Mono, Cambridge Azur Universal Disc Player, Blusound Vault 2i, Apple Airport Express, Mytek Liberty DAC, PrimaLuna Prologue PreAmp and Monoblocks, Martin Logan Summit X's. Bottlehead Crack w. Speedball Headphone Amp, Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones, PS Audio PP12.

Hopefully McGowan is better at writing a book than he is at making videos.

Comment

I like Paul's videos. He's homey but smart and I like the way he runs his company. His policy of inviting anyone to visit the PS Audio facility without an invitation, at any time is unique.

I recently started thinking about the quality of the power coming into my system and felt it was time to upgrade from my Furman power conditioner. I read up on power regeneration and decided to purchase a PS Audio Power Plant. While setting up my new purchase, I had some questions. I went to the PS Forum on their website. Paul himself answered and solved some of my questions. I was impressed

I think that if more people ran their companies the way that Paul does, the world would be a better place.
      Main System: VPI Prime, Ortofon A95, Bob's Devices VPI SUT, Bottlehead Eros Phono-pre, Phoenix Eagle and Roadrunner Tach, Vinyl Nirvana TD160 Super, Ortofon 2M Mono, Cambridge Azur Universal Disc Player, Blusound Vault 2i, Apple Airport Express, Mytek Liberty DAC, PrimaLuna Prologue PreAmp and Monoblocks, Martin Logan Summit X's. Bottlehead Crack w. Speedball Headphone Amp, Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones, PS Audio PP12.

Comment

Working...
      X