Devialet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devialet

Does anyone know of this?...don't know anything about it, but I was told it will knock the socks off of Audio Research, Ayre, et al.

The company is growing quickly. Some people love their products, others aren't that positive. Those that like them would not change it out for anything else. They do have very innovative products, basically only need 1 Diavlet with speakers. Not so sure that it would necessarily knock those brands socks off. It depends on a persons preference for a specific type of sound and what you want to achieve with the system.
    Line Magnetic LM-518IA, Zu Audio Druid MKIV, Zu Audio Method Subwoofer, Lampizat0r L4 DAC, Furutech Evolution III-06 Speaker Cable, Furutech LineFlux Interconnect, Furutech GT2 Pro ,Furutech Power cables, Sound Structures Stand

Comment

They have received more than 100 patents in their relatively short existence , but most are for non-conventional audio products. They have raised a fortune in relative terms, we will have to wait and see what they come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringreen View Post
        Does anyone know of this?...don't know anything about it, but I was told it will knock the socks off of Audio Research, Ayre, et al.
        I would be highly skeptical of any advice that came from the person who told you this.
        Micro Seiki SX-8000 table with flywheel, SME 3012R arm, SME 312S arm, Lyra Etna SL and Dynavector XV-1S cartridges, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 tape deck, Ampex 350 repros, Roon Nucleus Plus server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6 pre, ARC Ref 75 amp, JBL 4345 speakers, and Def Tech Ref subs.

Comment

I've heard Devialet in the context of full systems, but I've never A/B'd it against anything. The systems I've heard it in have generally been impressive in an audiophile sense, but musically, they didn't do much for me. But that could've been attributable to anything, not specifically the Devialet gear.
          Source: Marantz SA-7S1 (modded); Amplifier: Coda S12.5 stereo amplifier (modded); Speakers: JENA Labs Studio Reference; Cabling and power conditioning: JENA Labs, Dussun; Subwoofer: Rythmik 15" with DSPeaker Anti-Mode 8033 EQ; Isolation: SRA Craz rack, SRA Ohio Class base under source, SRA VR bases under amplifier and Dussun regenerator

Comment

Working...
          X