Connect HDMI to single ended stereo input and TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect HDMI to single ended stereo input and TV

I want to use my 2 channel stereo with my TV. I have seen a Lynn Majestic can do this. Do this meaning accept the hdmi from my roku, dvd and TV. Output a signal in single ended to my stereo and hdmi to my TV. Does anyone know any other devices that do this for more about $1K. Thanks
    Pure Audio Project Trio 10/Voxativ, Transition Audio 811A Triode monoblocks, First Sound Audio Mark 3SI, Custom TT with Vertere tone arm, Allnic H1201, Denon 103R Midas Saphire with line contact diamond. Mojo Audio CAT Server with remote Illuminati power supply, Mojo Audio Mystique V3 DAC. Akiko Corelli, Custom power strip direct wired to panel with OFC copper wire. Inakustik Ref Air 2404 Speaker cable. Genesis and Inakustik NF2404 Air Interconnects.

Its probably easiest if you use the optical input on the DAC and the optical output of your TV.

Comment

Not a bad idea. I also started thinking last night that my server is designed to run TV. Just never done it and don't like fiddling with things that are working well.
      Pure Audio Project Trio 10/Voxativ, Transition Audio 811A Triode monoblocks, First Sound Audio Mark 3SI, Custom TT with Vertere tone arm, Allnic H1201, Denon 103R Midas Saphire with line contact diamond. Mojo Audio CAT Server with remote Illuminati power supply, Mojo Audio Mystique V3 DAC. Akiko Corelli, Custom power strip direct wired to panel with OFC copper wire. Inakustik Ref Air 2404 Speaker cable. Genesis and Inakustik NF2404 Air Interconnects.

Comment

Working...
      X