Evolution Acoustics MMThree Wins 2016 Stereo Sound's "Best Sound In Show"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution Acoustics MMThree Wins 2016 Stereo Sound's "Best Sound In Show"

Our Asian distributor, Tommy Ho of Shanghai Li Min Audio, just informed me that Stereo Sound, the most popular and prestigious magazine in Japan awarded our MMThree loudspeakers, Best Sound At the Shanghai Audio Show - High End Loudspeakers.

I have attached some photos.

Congratulations and thanks to Shanghai Li Min Audio for their hard work and justified recognition!
    Best Regards,

Jonathan Tinn
    Blue Light Audio
    darTZeel - Importer
    Evolution Acoustics - Co-Owner / Founder
    Playback Designs - Co-Founder
    Wave Kinetics - Co-Owner / Co-Founder
    Wave Kinetics Records - Co-Owner / Co-Founder

Finest speakers I have ever heard. I had the privilege of listening to them at Alma Audio in La Jolla, CA.

Comment

Originally posted by Gusf View Post
      Finest speakers I have ever heard. I had the privilege of listening to them at Alma Audio in La Jolla, CA.
      I am so happy you enjoyed them! Thank you so much Gusf.
      Best Regards,

Jonathan Tinn
      Blue Light Audio
      darTZeel - Importer
      Evolution Acoustics - Co-Owner / Founder
      Playback Designs - Co-Founder
      Wave Kinetics - Co-Owner / Co-Founder
      Wave Kinetics Records - Co-Owner / Co-Founder

Comment

• Gusf
        Gusf commented
        Editing a comment
        My pleasure.

Hey Gusf,

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the speaker, and hopefully, the store too

If you heard them recently, you likely heard an even better than the speaker that won the award, as we have the MM3s with the EXACT modules (outboard crossover/filter networks). Imagine that, speaker wins best of show award, and it's not even the "latest and greatest" from the manufacturer!

I guess that's why I was captivated by these speakers from the moment I heard them (with darTZeel)...
      Disclosure:
      Alma Music and Audio - La Jolla, CA
      Aqua Hi-Fi - Audio Research - Audioquest - Audionet - Audiopax - Auralic - Aurender - Bergmann - Brodmann - D'Agostino - darTZeel - Devialet - DEQX - ELAC - Evolution Acoustics - Hegel - iFi - Innuos - IsoTek - Kii Audio - Koetsu - Kronos - Kubala Sosna - Kuzma - Larsen - Linn - MSB Technology - Music Hall - Ortofon - Solid Steel - Technics - Wharfedale - Wilson Audio - YG Acoustics
      [ http://almaaudio.com ]

Comment

Working...
      X