Interesting FM Radio Station Format?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting FM Radio Station Format?

One of my local FM stations just went under new management and a new format. I call it pop/rock Frankenstein. They will play everything from Barry White to
    Led Zeppelin. Ive heard Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Sister Sledge, Disco Bee Gees, and anything you can imagine. they definitely don't shy away from rock either, stones, Clapton, who, It makes for good variety when you get
    tired of listening to the same old thing on your regular stations. This station is FM 102.7 Miami "The Beach"
    Magnepan 1.6 QR Loudspeakers, Amherst A-2000 MOSFET 150 WPC Amp, Conrad Johnson PV-10A Modded Tube Line & Phono Stage, Electrocompaniet MC II Class A Head Amp, Audio Technica AT-OC9XML Cart (Stereo) , Graham Engineering 2.2 Tonearm (Stereo) , VPI Aries-1 Turntable (Stereo) , VPI Clamp, Denon DL-102 Cart, (Mono) , Luxman Tonearm (Mono) , Kenwood KD-500 Turntable (Mono) , Michell Clamp, Marantz 20B Analog FM Tuner, Pioneer SACD, Onkyo DX-6800 CD Transport, DIY 24B/192K DAC, Sennheiser HD-650 Headphones, Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp, DIY Silver Interconnects

Lucky you. Most stations seem to follow the I Fart Radio format of repeating more of the same old stuff. Not that the tunes are bad occasionally, just that after hearing the same limited playlist day after day I've gone from annoyed to cranky about it.

Comment

Working...
    X