Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome AC Records From Poland To Our Tape Circle!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome AC Records From Poland To Our Tape Circle!!!

I’d like to extend a warm Audionirvana welcome to Adam Czerwinski, founder and owner of AC Records in Poland. Adam founded his label to promote the work of top Polish and foreign jazz artists all lovingly recorded in analog on Telefunken and Studer decks. He’s kindly provided our tape circle—through the efforts of US distributor Don Morris—a two reel sampler tape containing selections from four of their jazz releases!

Members interested in hearing this tape should post their name in this thread. Please make sure to listen to this tape right away and pass it on to the next person as this tape will be in demand!

Click image for larger version  Name:	44C55AD6-91B1-45B1-AE3B-328FFDC1B89D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	131700Click image for larger version  Name:	EFCB03F0-786C-49CD-9331-F90241FC7FBF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.68 MB ID:	131701Click image for larger version  Name:	662DD2EA-2272-49AB-B198-E4771510B911.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.61 MB ID:	131699
    Unique soundAnalogue productionsLimited editions Latest albumavailable now on vinyl, tape and CD! View all our records AC Records has been founded and is owned by Adam Czerwiński. It’s thanks to him, that we may enjoy listening to excellent analogue productions of top polish and foreign jazz masters. Adam Czerwiński is a versatile drummer, composer, arranger …
    Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
    Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers with SPod feet
    -cj 40th Anniversary ART300 monoblock amplifiers and Goldmund Telos 280 stereo amp
    -cj GAT preamplifier Series 2 and Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier
    -Doshi V3.0 phonostage
    -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
    -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
    -Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, Fuuga, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
    -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
    -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies and Ensemble Power Cords
    -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Sing me up please Myles!

Oswaldo Martinez
    vinylrules
    Oswaldo Martinez
    President
    Let There Be Sound, L.L.C.

•Open Reel: Revox A77 (1/4 track), Revox A77 (1/2 track), Tascam 32, Teac X-1000R •Cassette: Nakamichi 680ZX, Nakamichi BX-300, JVC KD-A8 •Turntables: VPI HW-40 Anniversary Direct Drive/Koetsu Black Goldline, VPI Avenger Reference/Kiseki Purple Heart N.S., Yamaha PX-2 •Electronics: Herron Audio VTPH-2A, Herron Audio VTSP-3A/360, Cary Audio DAC-200ts, Mac mini, Cary Audio CAD-120S MkII •Loudspeakers: System Audio Pandion 30 & Legend 40 Silverback

Comment

Me too. Larry
      Analog- VPIClassic3-3DArm,SoundsmithZephyrII+MiyajimaZeroMono, 2xAmpex ATR-102,Doshi3.0,Merrill Trident Master Tape Pre,Herron VTPH-2A
      Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,Mykerinos,PacMicroModel2
      Dig Play-mchNADAC, LampiPac, Roon, HQP, Oppo105
      Electronics-Doshi Pre,CJ MET1mchPre, Cary2A3monoamps
      Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR
      Other-2x512Engineer/Marutani Symmetrical Power, AudioDiskVinylCleaner,AirTightRecordFlat, Scott Rust Interconnects,
      Music-15KRecs(90%classical),1.3KR2Rtapes,50TBrips

Comment

Include me as well please!

LeRoy

Comment

I would like to hear them too.

Jay

Comment

I assume his tape is snips so people dont duplicate it.

fwiw, 219 zi or Polish dollars are about $54 in us. That is his album price for what appears to be a sampler record.
            PAP Trio 10/Voxativ & PAP Trio 15 Horn speakers, Ampsandsound Casablanca monoblocks, First Sound Audio Mark 3SI Paramount preamp,
            Mojo Audio Deja Vu server, Mojo Audio Mystique V3 DAC, The Linear Solution Ethernet Switch, Blue Jeans Ethernet cablling,
            Akiko Corelli, Custom power strip direct wired to panel with OFC copper wire. Inakustik Ref Air 2404 Speaker cable. Genesis and Inakustik NF2404 Air Interconnects. ADDPower Symphony and Electraclear.

Comment

• astrotoy
              astrotoy commented
              Editing a comment
              Rex, from what I see on his website, the prices (including 219 zi) are for LP (and one CD) versions of the different albums. All the tapes say is 'Call for price'. The prices on the tape labels show $325US for a two reeler and $225US for a 1 mil tape version, both extremely good prices. Looking forward to listening to the sampler tapes. Larry

• Kingrex
              Kingrex commented
              Editing a comment
              Im ok with the vinyl pricing. May try the sampler to see what I like. I just bought 5 album at a local store for $180. I like 2 out of 5. Another is ok. 2 I'm kind of feeling blaaa about. Its nice to know what your getting into. Wish there were more ways to sample before you buy.

Just to be clear, the albm I bought are not related to AC records.

• vinylrules
              vinylrules commented
              Editing a comment
              I am not sure you've got that right Kingrex.

If you look at the photo with the playlist attached in the box, it appears to be complete songs as some are between 4 and 6 minutes in length. Also, they sent a two samplers. I think we're going to have a lot of awesome music to listen to.

Extreme thanks to importer Don Morris and AC!

Add me to the list please....
            Speakers: Rockport Avior
            Amp: Ypsilon Aelius Mk II Silver Edition
            Preamp: Pass Labs XS
            Phono preamp: Ypsilon VPS-100, Slagle Silver SUTs
            Phono: Continuum Criterion, Kuzma 4-Point, Lyra Etna SL (and others)
            Digital: LauferTeknik Memory Player, dCS Scarlatti DAC
            Tape: Studer A80 RC, King/Cello preamp

Comment

A quick update. I spoke to Adam about his vinyl records as well today. If anyone is interested in the cost for the limited addition color vinyl is $54.99 and the standard black is $39.99. I will have the first order of vinyl shipped over with the Production Master tapes next week. If anyone is interested in the vinyl please PM me or email me at [email protected] Note, the prices listed here include the shipping and any duty charges as well to the states.

Comment

Myles, Please add me to the list.
                Russe41
                McIntosh MC501x2,McIntosh c2200, Innersound Eros,Von Schweikert VR4 HSE,VPI Scoutmaster w/Grado Sonata,
                Lehmann Audio Black Cube SE,Sony APR 5003,Revox B77,
                Revox B760 McIntosh MR74

Comment

What a nice gesture and a great way to hear the quality of tape.
                  Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R with 4point 9 arm & Kuzma 40 Cartridge
                  Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
                  Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum Pre Amp and Monos | Boulder Phono 508
                  Speakers: Wilson Alexias
                  Cabling: Nordost Valhalla 2/Odin: power, interconnects & speaker | Ansuz: C2 power & interconnect | Audioquest Diamond RJ45’s
                  Power: Nordost QRT series | Furutech FP55SN cable from 20 Amp Breakers on grounded sub panel to Furutech GTX D NSF receptacle packages | Surge Guard at Main Panel | Keces P3 & P8 | ADD POWR series
                  Other: HRS M3X | Stillpoints Ultra 6, SS & Mini | Nordost Sort Cones TC & BC | AQ Vox SE switch | Gigafoil v4 | Vicoustics | Audio Desk Systeme - Gläss

Comment

Working...
                  X