Rules of the Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules of the Road

​​​​​​Please keep this in mind. Tape is a durable medium as long as a few precautions are taken:
    1. Make sure your heads are aligned, cleaned and demagnetized.
    2. Keep the tape stored tails out.
    3. Keep the tape away from heat, sunlight and magnets/magnetic fields.

A few guidelines for everyone participating in the tape circle!
    1. Members may keep the tape for a couple of days before mailing onto the next person on the list.
    2. Mailing costs will be bourne by each shipper.
    3. Please let the next person on the list know when the tape has been shipped and tracking number. You can PM them on the board.
    4. Absolutely no copying, digitizing, etc. of the sampler tape or any other unauthorized distribution!
    5. Participation is, unfortunately, currently limited to the US Audionirvana members.
    6. I will announce when a sampler tape is available and then pecking order will be determined by order in which requests are received. Members of the tape "club" interested in a particular tape will indicate an interest and email their me email address, mailing address, phone number. I’ll then create a master list of who will be receiving the tape and the order to be shipped.
    7. I’ve created a separate forum for the tape circle and threads for each of the sampler tapes. Please feel free to share your comments with everyone on the forum!
    Enjoy the tapes and a huge shout out to everyone who has gone out of their way to provide the samplers!!!

Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
    Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers with SPod feet
    -Goldmund Telos 280 stereo amp
    -Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier
    -Doshi V3.0 phonostage
    -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
    -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
    -Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, Fuuga, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MutechHayabusa, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
    -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
    -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies and Ensemble Power Cords
    -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

I tried to PM you but your mail box is full.

Comment

• MylesBAstor
      MylesBAstor commented
      Editing a comment
      Try now!😎
Working...
X