Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vinylrules View Post
    Agreed.

There was confusion on my part because Jonathan was the last person in this thread stating he had this Ultra Analogue tape specifically so I assumed he still had it. I am also interested in getting Jonathan's IPI Sampler and I believe I signed myself up for that one in that thread (but while I am thinking about it I might as well go there and check that I did so) :-)

So then in re-reading the entires above it would appear that as of his October 19th entry, Myles has got this Ultra Analogue tape. If that's the case, Myles, when you get back from CAF please ship the tape to Tom (Afveep) or whomever else is geographically closer to you before shipping to me in Florida. I would be cool with that.

Cheers!

Oz
    I believe a larger part of the issue with the tapes is that individuals interested in getting (and being) on the tape list is because they are not aware of (or following) the Rules of The Road Myles posted for any individual interested in being on the tape circle list.

Readers can find that information here: Rules of the Road https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/the-audionirvana-tape-circle/please-read-this-first/90787-rules-of-the-road

If anyone is unsure, please read the link above in its entirety. There are reminders for tape handling, mailing, does and don'ts, and how to get on the list.

Dre
    Every day is a good day to play analog.
    - 12" 33-1/3 RPM or 45 RPM vinyl
    - 10.5" 15ips or 30ips tape
    Every day is a good day for live music.

Comment

Just posting to say that I am still hoping to get this tape one day.
      Magico M-Project, CAT JL7s, CJ GAT/darTZeel 18NS, Kronos Pro Limited Edition/Black Beauty/Atlas SL/Opus-1,CH Precision P1, Schiit Yggdrasil, KS Elation ICs & SCs

Comment

Originally posted by Dre_J View Post

I believe a larger part of the issue with the tapes is that individuals interested in getting (and being) on the tape list is because they are not aware of (or following) the Rules of The Road Myles posted for any individual interested in being on the tape circle list.

Readers can find that information here: Rules of the Road https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/the-audionirvana-tape-circle/please-read-this-first/90787-rules-of-the-road

If anyone is unsure, please read the link above in its entirety. There are reminders for tape handling, mailing, does and don'ts, and how to get on the list.

Dre
        Originally posted by Madfloyd View Post
        Just posting to say that I am still hoping to get this tape one day.
        If you haven't done it already, Step 6 in Myles' guidelines in Rules of The Road explains how to get on the list for this tape or any of the others.

Comment

So whatever happened to this tape? Just a friendly reminder that myself, MadFloyd and David (letsmakeadeal) are still waiting for this UltraAnalogue tape.
          Whomever has it please let me know so I can PM you my mailing address.

Thanks in advance,

Oz
          Let There Be Sound • President (Weston, FL)
          Zavalinka Records • U.S. Distributor

•Open Reel: Revox A77 (1/4 track), Revox A77 (1/2 track), Tascam 32, Teac X-1000R •Cassette: Nakamichi 680ZX, Nakamichi BX-300, JVC KD-A8 •Turntables: VPI Avenger Reference/Koetsu Black Goldline, Yamaha PX-2 •Electronics: Herron Audio VTPH-2A, Herron Audio VTSP-3A/360, Cary Audio DAC-200ts, Mac mini, Cary Audio CAD-120S MkII •Loudspeakers: System Audio Pandion 30 & Legend 40 Silverback

Comment

I'm still waiting as well. No rush as long as the list is clear. Myles, maybe you should publish the list as it is right now.
            TIDAL Audio Agoria Loudspeakers; VAC, Merrill Audio & Bricasti electronics; Spiral Groove SG-2 TT with Centroid Arm & Transfiguration Proteus D Cartridge; Ampex ATR-102 & Tape Project/Technics RS1500 reel-reels with Bottlehead Tube Repro Pre; Sonore Signature RenduSE Network Player; Bricasti M12 DAC/Source Controller; Ansuz Cables & Power Distribution

INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: Dealer- XtremeFidelity.net (VAC, Bricasti Design, Merrill Audio, Sonore, Ansuz, Aavik, Synergistic Research & others)

Comment

Thanks - Myles, do you know how many people my tape been to??

Comment

Feels like this tape has been lost...
                Magico M-Project, CAT JL7s, CJ GAT/darTZeel 18NS, Kronos Pro Limited Edition/Black Beauty/Atlas SL/Opus-1,CH Precision P1, Schiit Yggdrasil, KS Elation ICs & SCs

Comment

Originally posted by Madfloyd View Post
                  Feels like this tape has been lost...
                  The tape is not lost.

I think originally, you didn't have a deck to play it on and wanted to be moved down.

Did you contact Myles to get on the list since you received your tape deck? If not, that may be why you haven't received it.
                  Last edited by Dre_J; 12-13-2018, 03:02 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

• Madfloyd
                    Madfloyd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, moved down, not removed, lol.

• Dre_J
                    Dre_J commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you haven't contacted him recently, I'd suggest doing so if you want to get the tape for listening. PM, email, phone...

So is this UltraAnalogue master tape sampler finally in Myles' possession? Can Madfloyd and myself finally get a chance to audition it? Thanks!

•Open Reel: Revox A77 (1/4 track), Revox A77 (1/2 track), Tascam 32, Teac X-1000R •Cassette: Nakamichi 680ZX, Nakamichi BX-300, JVC KD-A8 •Turntables: VPI Avenger Reference/Koetsu Black Goldline, Yamaha PX-2 •Electronics: Herron Audio VTPH-2A, Herron Audio VTSP-3A/360, Cary Audio DAC-200ts, Mac mini, Cary Audio CAD-120S MkII •Loudspeakers: System Audio Pandion 30 & Legend 40 Silverback

Comment

Originally posted by vinylrules View Post
                    So is this UltraAnalogue master tape sampler finally in Myles' possession? Can Madfloyd and myself finally get a chance to audition it? Thanks!
                    Go here: https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/the-audionirvana-tape-circle/please-read-this-first/109211-sampler-tape-exchange-round-2
                    - Add a comment (not a quote reply) to the tape Myles listed if you want to be on the current list for round two of the sampler tape exchange.

Comment

Thanks Dre_J!

Comment

Working...
                      X