Yarlung Sampler Tape Sign Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russ,
    i responded immediately to your message to me with my contact info. Did you not receive it?
    Tom
    TIDAL Audio Agoria Loudspeakers; VAC, Merrill Audio & Bricasti electronics; Spiral Groove SG-2 TT with Centroid Arm & Transfiguration Proteus D Cartridge; Ampex ATR-102 with Merrill Audio Tape Preamp & Ampex electronics & Tape Project/Technics RS1500 reel-reels with Bottlehead Tube Repro Pre; Sonore Optical Signature RenduSE Network Player; Bricasti M12 DAC/Source Controller; Ansuz Cables & Power Distribution

INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: Dealer- XtremeFidelity.net (VAC, Bricasti Design, Merrill Audio, Sonore, Ansuz, Synergistic Research & others)

Comment

I received the Yarlung sampler from Russ and am now done with it; I can ship it out tomorrow to wherever is next on the list. From reading above it looks a bit confusing to figure out.
      Tom
      TIDAL Audio Agoria Loudspeakers; VAC, Merrill Audio & Bricasti electronics; Spiral Groove SG-2 TT with Centroid Arm & Transfiguration Proteus D Cartridge; Ampex ATR-102 with Merrill Audio Tape Preamp & Ampex electronics & Tape Project/Technics RS1500 reel-reels with Bottlehead Tube Repro Pre; Sonore Optical Signature RenduSE Network Player; Bricasti M12 DAC/Source Controller; Ansuz Cables & Power Distribution

INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: Dealer- XtremeFidelity.net (VAC, Bricasti Design, Merrill Audio, Sonore, Ansuz, Synergistic Research & others)

Comment

Is there a list I'm on lol.
        speakers cust infinity IRS V , new caps and LPS , magnets etc.
        mark levivson pre no 26 amps no 33
        digital three cust servers , win ser 2016 , AO
        Dacs lampi various

Comment

Still waiting to hear who is next on the list for the Yarlung sampler. I will be out of town from Wednesday through Sunday and won't be able to ship it after tomorrow, Tuesday, until next Monday. Thus, I propose that unless someone contacts me and can show that they are ahead of Alrainbow, I will ship to him by end of day tomorrow, Tuesday. He's local to me and it will speed up the process anyway. Sound fair? Albert, can you please PM me with your address or email me direct at [email protected]
          Tom

Comment

• vinylrules
            vinylrules commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds fair to me. I think there was another name ahead of Alrainbow but if there are not on the ball replaying to these inquiries in a timely fashion, what can you do?

I think the name was something “Cohn” but honestly I haven’t seen him post in a long time so perhaps he’s dropped off.

Cheers and good job reaching out.

• Afveep
            Afveep commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be Rich Cohn who I know well. He has recently moved and hasn't set up his system yet as far as I know. Just to be double sure, I'll check with him today.

• Afveep
            Afveep commented
            Editing a comment
            Confirmed with Rich Cohn that he's not ready, so Albert, so far it's all yours.

A very big ty guys. I look forward to this.
          mill pm you now. Again ty Myles and all here.
          Dacs lampi various

Comment

Pm sent
            Dacs lampi various

Comment

Got your PM Albert and responded. Tape will be on its way tomorrow to you.
              Tom

Comment

Working...
              X