No announcement yet.

CAF Get Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's all meet by the bar at noon and keep it simple. I will see if can make reservations for the group at the hotel restaurant.
    Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
    Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers with SPod feet
    -Goldmund Telos 280 stereo amp
    -Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier
    -Doshi V3.0 phonostage
    -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
    -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
    -Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, Fuuga, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MutechHayabusa, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
    -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
    -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies and Ensemble Power Cords
    -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by MylesBAstor View Post
      Let's all meet by the bar at noon and keep it simple. I will see if can make reservations for the group at the hotel restaurant.
      Sounds like a plan. three total in my group
      SOURCE: VINYL - EAT C-Sharp with, EAT LPS power supply, My Sonic Lab Signature Gold
      DIGITAL - Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC. Roon Nucleus w/EAT Lps power supply. Auralic Aires G1
      PHONOSTAGE: AudioNet PAM G2 with AudioNet EPX power supply.
      PREAMP: Audionet PRE G2.
      AMPLIFIER: Audionet MAX monoblocks.
      SPEAKERS: YG Acoustics Anat III Signatures (upgraded to Sonja 1.2) SVS SB-4000 subwoofers (x2)
      CABLES: Kubala-Sosna.....Audio Desk Systeme RCM, Adona Rack, GIK & Acoustimac room treatment, Isoacoustics

Comment

Look forward to meeting everyone there! Likely myself, but my son may come along as well.
        Kronos Sparta -> Trinity Phono -> Trinity Pre -> CH Precision A1 -> Magico S7s

Comment

Sorry guys change of plans. I will not be attending.
          Marty

Comment

• tom_hankins
            tom_hankins commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry to hear that. Do you mean the lunch, or entire show?

Will be leaving shortly for the CAF. Look forward to meeting you all there!

Jonathan, looking forward to hearing your tapes in the Tidal room!

Comment

Originally posted by nc42acc View Post
            Sorry guys change of plans. I will not be attending.
            Ugh, sorry to hear!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0081.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	21187

A lively spirited audio discussion, just like on the board, accompanied Saturday's lunch! Tom's hoagie was H-U-G-E enough for the whole table!

Standing on the right, I assume with a great deal of confidence talking tape are Allen (l) and Charlie (r)!

Seated (l to r): Barry, Tom, Tom's wife (sorry for the senility Tom!), Kevin and Beau).

Sorry something took you away at the last moment Marty, we would have loved to have you join!
              Myles B. Astor, PhD, Administrator
              Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback.com

-Magico S5 Mk.2 speakers with SPod feet
              -Goldmund Telos 280 stereo amp
              -Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier
              -Doshi V3.0 phonostage
              -VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable
              -VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy dual pivot tonearm, VPI 12-inch 3D Fat Boy gimballed and SAT LM-12 arm
              -Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, Fuuga, vdh Colibri Master Signature, MutechHayabusa, MOFI Master Tracker, Sumiko Songbird cartridges
              -Technics RS1506 with Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tape stage (balanced)
              -Assorted cables including Transparent XL Gen. 5, Skogrand, Viero, Kubala-Sosna, Audience Au24SX, Genesis Advanced Technologies and Ensemble Power Cords
              -Accessories including Stillpoint Aperture panels, Cathedral Sound panels, Furutech NCF Nano AC receptacles; Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC, Symposium ISIS and SRA Craz racks, Audiodharma Cable Cooker, Symposium Ultra and assorted SRA platforms.

Comment

One more! A lively conversation indeed. I could have stayed and talk audio with everyone around the table all day long. So much experience and knowledge at AudioNirvana!

Comment

Working...
                X