Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allenh
    replied
    One more! A lively conversation indeed. I could have stayed and talk audio with everyone around the table all day long. So much experience and knowledge at AudioNirvana!

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0081.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	21187

A lively spirited audio discussion, just like on the board, accompanied Saturday's lunch! Tom's hoagie was H-U-G-E enough for the whole table!

Standing on the right, I assume with a great deal of confidence talking tape are Allen (l) and Charlie (r)!

Seated (l to r): Barry, Tom, Tom's wife (sorry for the senility Tom!), Kevin and Beau).

Sorry something took you away at the last moment Marty, we would have loved to have you join!

Leave a comment:

• tom_hankins
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear that. Do you mean the lunch, or entire show?

• allenh
    replied
    Originally posted by nc42acc View Post
    Sorry guys change of plans. I will not be attending.
    Ugh, sorry to hear!

Leave a comment:

• allenh
    replied
    Will be leaving shortly for the CAF. Look forward to meeting you all there!

Jonathan, looking forward to hearing your tapes in the Tidal room!

Leave a comment:

• nc42acc
    replied
    Sorry guys change of plans. I will not be attending.

Leave a comment:

• allenh
    replied
    Look forward to meeting everyone there! Likely myself, but my son may come along as well.

Leave a comment:

• tom_hankins
    replied
    Originally posted by MylesBAstor View Post
    Let's all meet by the bar at noon and keep it simple. I will see if can make reservations for the group at the hotel restaurant.
    Sounds like a plan. three total in my group

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    Let's all meet by the bar at noon and keep it simple. I will see if can make reservations for the group at the hotel restaurant.

Leave a comment:

• nc42acc
    replied
    There is a large common area in the center of the lobby with the restaurant off to the right. We should be able to gather there to eat or I think there are places within walking distance from what I remember people telling me last year.

Leave a comment:

• Beaur
    replied
    If the layout is the same as last year their is a bar on the lower floor along with a restaurant. Bar is probably the easiest to meet as its a smaller area. I will be in the Emia room a lot so if you stop by there before Sat ask for Beau and we can start recognizing people beforehand. Looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    That is what I'm thinking.

Leave a comment:

• allenh
    replied
    Hotel is really convenient...

Leave a comment:

• MylesBAstor
    replied
    So let's say lunch Saturday at noon. IIRC there's a place to meet in the hotel for lunch? Unless someone else has another suggestion for lunch.

Leave a comment:

• nc42acc
    replied
    I am good for whatever time works for the rest. Just say when and where.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X