Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIT Magnum M1 Phono Tonearm Cable 1 Meter. Make Offer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIT Magnum M1 Phono Tonearm Cable 1 Meter. Make Offer!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get your hands on this Ultra High-End Tonearm cable from MIT.
    There are not many of these for sale used, because owners tend to keep them (for good reason).
    It features selectable cartridge impedance match of 100 1K and 47K ohms (choose the one that sounds best in your system)
    Black Background, 3D imaging and resolution are just a fraction of what this cable will do for the sound.
    Value 3300 $

Make a offer (should be withing 50% of retail)

Shipping this from my home here in Switzerland.
    Shipping to uk and rest of the world is 50$ I can arrange a local pickup in CR51EE Coulsdon England if that helps you. Aside from that if you are worried about import duties please contact me.

Last edited by Billy Shears; 07-31-2016, 05:53 AM.

Does the switchbox actually add a resistance across tip to ground per the setting?
    Magnepan 1.6 QR Loudspeakers, Amherst A-2000 MOSFET 150 WPC Amp, Conrad Johnson PV-10A Modded Tube Line & Phono Stage, Electrocompaniet MC II Class A Head Amp, Audio Technica AT-OC9XML Cart (Stereo) , Graham Engineering 2.2 Tonearm (Stereo) , VPI Aries-1 Turntable (Stereo) , VPI Clamp, Denon DL-102 Cart, (Mono) , Luxman Tonearm (Mono) , Kenwood KD-500 Turntable (Mpmp) , Michell Clamp, Marantz 20B Analog FM Tuner, Pioneer SACD, Onkyo DX-6800 CD Transport, DIY 24B/192K DAC, Sennheiser HD-650 Headphones, Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp, DIY Silver Interconnects

Comment

Originally posted by JCOConnell View Post
      Does the switchbox actually add a resistance across tip to ground per the setting?
      Hi
      Thanks for the question.
      No, the impedence settings are to "match" the output impedence (with a cart that would be the internal resistance I suppose ) to the input load of the (phono)preamplifier.
      Exactly how MIT do this I cant tell you. They have tech whitepapers on their homepage if you want to know for sure, but I can tell you that the switch is NOT a add on resistor.
      Hope this Helps.

BTW: I have lowerd the ask Price to 1250$

Comment

List price for this cable is 3300$

Last Offer: 999$ Paypal adds 4% though.
        Thats a huge saving for a MINT Tonearm cable like this..
        Contact me for shipping details

Comment

Working...
        X