Technics SP-10 MKII table and SME 312S Arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technics SP-10 MKII table and SME 312S Arm

I'm offering up for sale my SP-10 MKII including the custom machined plinth, both the stock power supply and the custom SP-10 MKII power supply made for me by Peter Noerbaek, and my SME 312S arm. I bought the arm brand new and I have all of the items it came with (and I never used the dampening trough or dampening material it came with), and the original box. The arm is still a current arm and retails for $4K. I have the original box that the SP-10 MKII came in as well. I'm willing to sell everything for $3,500 plus shipping. No cartridge is part of the deal.

I would prefer a local sale is this will be heavy to ship, but all shipping costs will be at the buyer's expense.
    Attached Files
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 table with flywheel, SME 3012R arm, SME 312S arm, Lyra Etna SL and Dynavector XV-1S cartridges, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 tape deck, Ampex 350 repros, Roon Nucleus Plus server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6 pre, ARC Ref 75 amp, JBL 4345 speakers, and Def Tech Ref subs.

Getting the new Technics?
    Dynavector DV20x2L MC cartridge - Genesis G7.1f speakers - Marantz Reference PM-KI-Pearl Int. Amp. - Oracle Audio Paris MkV turntable - Various Morrow & Valab/King cables

Comment

I'm still pondering what my next table will be Johnny. This combo has worked really well and without any drama of any sort. Put on an LP, push the play button, and before you can get your finger off the button the table is already up to speed. Same for when you hit the stop button; the platter will be at a dead stop before you get your fingers off the button. Some tables are like cars with a clutch and a bad battery: you have to push them to get them started. I couldn't count the musical smiles this combo has put on my face during many listening sessions over the years I have owned it.
      Micro Seiki SX-8000 table with flywheel, SME 3012R arm, SME 312S arm, Lyra Etna SL and Dynavector XV-1S cartridges, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 tape deck, Ampex 350 repros, Roon Nucleus Plus server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6 pre, ARC Ref 75 amp, JBL 4345 speakers, and Def Tech Ref subs.

Comment

• Johnny Vinyl
        Johnny Vinyl commented
        Editing a comment
        That's why I was a bit surprised to read you're selling it. You've waxed poetic about it for as long as I can remember. .

The endless quest...

Comment

Working...
      X