• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: The Mule Plinth for the SP10 mkII

For Sale: The Mule Plinth
    What it needs:
    1) it needs your Technics SP10 mkII
    2) it needs your 9 inch tonearm

The Mule Plinth is a minimalist light/rigid design. The primary material is Baltic Birch Multi-ply. Above each large rubber foot is a cylindrical shot chamber holding #9 lead shot. The shot chambers serve to dampen resonance directly over the footer, and also to help 'plant' each footer onto the surface where it stands. This plinth is equipped with 1/4-20 thread inserts to accommodate which ever cone footers the new owner desires. (4 required) The rubber feet shown go with this sale and will serve as a very practical choice

Fwiw, I made (and sold) one other Mule Plinth earlier 2016. It was my 2nd build and features minor detail changes while retaining the essential design. This one that I have for sale is the first build and adheres closest to the design intent.

It is being sold with two tone-arm boards. One is for round base Graham tone-arms such as the 2.2. The other is cut for SME sliding base 9 inch tone-arms.

Price: $650 usd

Buyer pays shipping (will ship per buyers preference)

Shipping container = heavy duty box 24x24x12. Combined total weight = ~28 lbs

Paypal ok, (may we split the paypal fees?)

local pick-up ok (and in that case, so is cash)

More info site: http://www.theanalogdept.com/mule_fs.htm

Thanks for looking!
    -Steve
    webmaster at The Analog Dept.
    system list:Classe' CAP 151 integrated, Carver TX-11b Tuner, NHT 2.9 Speakers, Thorens TD124 ( plus other Thorens models), Otari MX-5050 BII-2 R2R, Jolida JD100 cd player, ML-9600 digital recorder
Working...
X