ADONA component stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADONA component stand

My wife and I are moving soon and I've realized that my huge Adona stand won't fit well in the new music room. It is extremely sturdy and rigid. The legs are aluminum, the shelf supports are steel, and the shelves are granite on top and MDF below. The top shelves are larger than those below to accommodate pieces with large footprints like my VPI HRX. This is very heavy and will need to be disassembled, something I will be glad to do with the buyer so they will know how to reassemble it (it's not difficult, but you need a friend to help).

The stand is located near Washington, DC. I am asking a very modest price as the unit is a 6 or 7 on the Audiogon scale and I really need to find it a new home. Pickup only - no shipping. I am attaching one photo and will provide more and dimensions to any interested parties. If interested email me at [email protected] or call me at 703-304-8038. Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1cfb.jpeg
Views:	197
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	60847Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1cfb.jpeg
Views:	81
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	60848
    Speakers: Daedalus Apollo 11 and Daedalus Athena v.2
    Turntables: VPI Prime Signature with 10” Fatboy, ADS, and 3-belt pulley. Merrill-Williams REAL 101.3 with Sorane 1.2 tonearm
    Cartridges: Soundsmith Paula II ES, Hana ML
    Phono pre: Doshi EVO
    Digital Sources: NAD M50.2 server/ripper, Oppo/Modwright 105
    DAC: Lampizator Amber 3
    Preamp: Zesto Leto Ultra
    Amplifiers: Linear Tube Audio Ultra linear+ mono blocks
    Power conditioning: PS Audio Power Plant 15
    Cables: Skogrand and Wywires Platinum
    Stand: Box Furniture
    Accessories: Daedalus, ISOAcoustics, and Gingko isolation devices, Degritter rcm

nice rack
    Magnepan 1.6 QR Loudspeakers, Amherst A-2000 MOSFET 150 WPC Amp, Conrad Johnson PV-10A Modded Tube Line & Phono Stage, Electrocompaniet MC II Class A Head Amp, Audio Technica AT-OC9XML Cart (Stereo) , Graham Engineering 2.2 Tonearm (Stereo) , VPI Aries-1 Turntable (Stereo) , VPI Clamp, Denon DL-102 Cart, (Mono) , Luxman Tonearm (Mono) , Kenwood KD-500 Turntable (Mono) , Michell Clamp, Marantz 20B Analog FM Tuner, Pioneer SACD, Onkyo DX-6800 CD Transport, DIY 24B/192K DAC, Sennheiser HD-650 Headphones, Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp, DIY Silver Interconnects

Comment

• mep
      mep commented
      Editing a comment
      Just be careful who you say that to.

• JCOConnell
      JCOConnell commented
      Editing a comment
      That reminds me of a quote in the naked gun movie. Comment : "Nice Beaver!" Reply: "Thanks, I just had it stuffed."

The stand is sold. Thanks for looking.
    Speakers: Daedalus Apollo 11 and Daedalus Athena v.2
    Turntables: VPI Prime Signature with 10” Fatboy, ADS, and 3-belt pulley. Merrill-Williams REAL 101.3 with Sorane 1.2 tonearm
    Cartridges: Soundsmith Paula II ES, Hana ML
    Phono pre: Doshi EVO
    Digital Sources: NAD M50.2 server/ripper, Oppo/Modwright 105
    DAC: Lampizator Amber 3
    Preamp: Zesto Leto Ultra
    Amplifiers: Linear Tube Audio Ultra linear+ mono blocks
    Power conditioning: PS Audio Power Plant 15
    Cables: Skogrand and Wywires Platinum
    Stand: Box Furniture
    Accessories: Daedalus, ISOAcoustics, and Gingko isolation devices, Degritter rcm

Comment

Right place right time, more rack space to fill Thanks Scott!
      SOURCE: VINYL - EAT C-Sharp with, EAT LPS power supply, My Sonic Lab Signature Gold
      DIGITAL - Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC. Roon Nucleus w/EAT Lps power supply. Auralic Aires G1
      PHONOSTAGE: AudioNet PAM G2 with AudioNet EPX power supply.
      PREAMP: Audionet PRE G2.
      AMPLIFIER: Audionet MAX monoblocks.
      SPEAKERS: YG Acoustics Anat III Signatures (upgraded to Sonja 1.2) JL Audio F112 V2 (x2)
      CABLES: Kubala-Sosna, Kubala Sosna Xpander.....Audio Desk Systeme RCM, Adona Rack, GIK & Acoustimac room treatment, Isoacoustics

Comment

Working...
      X