Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale Bill Evans - Riverside Recordings Analogue Productions Box Set - Sealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Bill Evans - Riverside Recordings Analogue Productions Box Set - Sealed

I have an extra Bill Evans Riverside vinyl Box Set Analogue Productions purchased from Acoustic Sounds. It is sealed Brand New. This is the newest 200gram 22LP 45RPM that was just released a month or so ago. None of the sites allows discount codes (Music Direct, Elusive Disc or Acoustic Sounds), so the retail price is $600. I will sell for $530 shipped via Fedex Ground, so you will get a decent savings. Figured I will pass it on to Audionirvana friends first before advertising on other websites. Here is the info from the Acoustic Sounds website: http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/66...Vinyl_Box_Sets

Numbered edition pressed on 200-gram vinyl by Quality Record Pressings for the first time!

Here it is: THE Audiophile Jazz Fan's box set to end all box sets - All Of Bill Evans' Riverside releases cut at 45 RPM PLUS The Cannonball Adderley Know What I Mean? release for which Evans was such an important contributor!

Of everything Analogue Productions has reissued, nothing has come close in sales or accolades to the 45-RPM versions of Bill Evans titles from his Riverside catalog. And now we've compiled all of them into one irresistible box set package. Includes facsimiles of each original jacket along with an 18-page booklet detailing Evans' career and Riverside era.

Titles Included: New Jazz Conceptions, Everybody Digs Bill Evans, Portrait In Jazz, Explorations, Sunday At The Village Vanguard, Waltz For Debby, Moonbeams, Know What I Mean?, Interplay, How My Heart Sings! and At Shelly's Manne-Hole.

Sale Pending

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X